😡 Who would you really like to just punch in the face?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Real life perverts, which includ child molesters, rapists and psychopaths.

What Guys Said 29

• I'm all punched out today haha, sparred/fought my buddy for like an hour today, though I could go for knocking some left wing heads about.

• Some people have a life goal of sailing around the world, claiming a specific mountain, driving 200mph. I have a goal of making enough money to pay Justin Bieber's bodyguard a whole year salary so I can fight Justin for 180 seconds. I just want to fight him, no shit fight. Either kick the living shit out of him or get my ass beat and be humbled. I don't even care who wins, I just want a shot at his face.

• Donald Trump

• Donald trump

• Adam Silver for suspending Green in game 5

I'd give him a nice 3 piece

• Yeah but more $ for the league

• It was pretty impossible to tell if the kick to Adams was intentional. Green was suspended because of the past. To me the tap to Lebron probably wasn't intentional in the sense that he was conscious of it. Because of Lebrons balls being on day day's head, I think the swipe was probably a reaction to push Lebron away. Lebron even said he didn't know that happened until he saw the tape. There was no serious contact made.

The league seemed to not want to suspend him when they were down 3-1, but with them up 3-1 I think they figured the warriors could handle it. I bet there was some desire to give the Cavaliers an advantage to keep the series going.

I did lose a little respect for the league, and realized that human bias can potentially help edge a series.

Another thing I noticed is the refs seemed to allow the Cavaliers to grab the splash bros when running off screens. If they made calls more by the rules, they would have either gotten open easier or had more free throws

• so that's another way a force outside of the players can affect the winner.

• Martin Shkreli.

• humanity
    with a huge emphasis on nazifeminists
    alternative models/artists
    hipsters
    wannabe politicians

• Certain government officials

• Draymond Green, he just ugly and too cocky.

• You lol
    If You are not willing to do foursome with me:)

by the way i had a foursome, and it was great
    The girl was satisfied so much but she got tired like hell
    Do you like this? Have u ever had group sex? Like threesome, foursome etc?:)

• 😱😱 u toke 4 at onces damn!!! Haha yeah I had 3sum just onces with ma friends in a car, on a rode lol

• Would you like to have all your holes filled at the same time?
      Do you dream about having foursome? :)

• so you dont like the idea of foursome? and having all your holes filled?

• Any hipster/SJW will do :P

• a random guy i see in the street that looks bad.

• Obama

• my previous employers

• Far left America

• 😓😓 hold on let me look at the map and see whats on the left side 😂😂

• California. A perfect example of far left America in both ideology and geography.

• Recep Tayyip Erdogan. I wouldn't just punch him the face, i'd do more and more and more. I hate him.

• Trump supporters and Bernie Bros.

• Why you mad?

• Angela merkel👊

• You 🙊

• Far right America

• Everyone.

• people who don't answer my messages here or anywyhere else

• my girlfriend. I did it once out of anger and made her nose bleed and she cried :/ gotta get my anger issues sorted.

• U just did what? 😱 ..*feels sad for her* and 😩😒 yeah no kidding u really should get your anger issues sorted 😷 lol

• I hope she leaves you and gets your pathetic ass in jail.

• Hey maliaka, whats up?

• Blue anon. He keeps taking the pink anons.

• I'd like to shake Donald Trump's hand.

And punch Hillary in the face.

• My ex !

• You.

What Girls Said 21