Whats something that has made you really happy recently??

A guy from my old school added me on facebook and asked "Are you the girl that helped me on my HSA?"
And when I was a freshman, he was a junior and we were taking the math HSA (which we need to graduate), he was very dumb but really nice so I felt bad and I helped him with most of the answers (i made sure he changed a few so we wouldn't get in trouble)
and he told me if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have graduated.
I HAD A MAJOR IMPACT ON SOMEONES LIFE AND IT MADE ME SO HAPPY I SAT THERE GRINNING LIKE A FOOL ALL EXCITEDLY

@redeyemindtricks

Im nice than you think xD

Most Helpful Guy

• As of some 4 hours ago, I have officially graduated from High School as one of the 1/3 students in a class of around 120 students to graduate with an advanced diploma. I'm pretty damn happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's so sweet.

Happy thing for me-walked into my boyfriend's bedroom and there was a Reeds Jewelers magazine on his nightstand <3 we've been talking engagement, and somehow he keeps finding these books and lets me look in them <3

What Guys Said 11

• Talking in the threads you make. Your still alive and have battled through your issues

• Well I've prevented a girl from commiting suicide/having suicidal thoughts and I'm pretty proud of that :)

• My friend broke up with her boyfriend. The guy was 1,000 miles of bad road and she finally realized it. I'm happy that she's happy.

• I got subway today, and i paid with the tap feature on my debit card... and it worked!

• Hmm I met someone here on gag who was having a hard time
    I convinced them that they were so much better then they thought they were
    They got some confidence and got their crush
    Mission accomplished 😉👌🏻

• The buffalo chicken sandwich, and chicken strips with gravy dip from Whataburger I had this morning

• How I made someone's day today

• A manga I bought recently since its favorite show I'm excited af d28hgpri8am2if.cloudfront.net/.../...520698_hr.jpg

• Graduating from college with my Associates Degree!

• Tits.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11