What was your last "hell froze over" moment?

What was your last
Mine was waking up to that message from my daddy, who is a selfish prick and NEVER apologizes for things. It's thrown me for all kinds of loops this morning.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, if he's treating you like that, he's not worth your time. Find someone who ALWAYS makes time for you and is adult enough to actually say when he's wrong.

I think my last wtf moment was... hearing about the UK actually leaving the EU. I did NOT expect that.

What Guys Said 17

• 'Daddy'? You mean 'fuckmedaddy' or father? If it's the former, ok, if the later then this is disturbing.

• I definitely mean fuckmedaddy

• @bbch25 ditto for me. I just can't wrap my mind around this calling your partner daddy thing. Plain weird.

• To each their own.

• He's selfish even tho you call him daddy wtf is wrong with him? I banged my crush after she kept saying "please fuck me papi?" yeah you bet she's getting orgasms after that mmm

• There's lots wrong with him 😐

• how did you meet
      how long have you been seeing each other

• Aha it's a long distance friends with benefits thing but we've been doin our thing for a little over a year now.

It's my own fault lol I know I'm not a priority but I remember how active and around he was for the first good chunk or so of the year and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I stick around.

Even if we're still more friends than benefits now, kinda hard to break from calling him daddy loll too used to it now.

• Well if you had told me five years ago what sort of claims the feminazis, transgenders, and similar movements were going to make (that feelings matter more than facts, that someone can change from being a man to a woman just by asking that everyone call them a she from now on, that disagreement and argument is the same as hatred, etc.), I'd have said "Do you honestly expect me to believe that that many people could be that stupid?"

• Each time my employer announces a next restructuring round. So far I've survived them all but it's been going on for over 8 years now :o

• I told myself I wouldn't try online dating again because its fucking stupid and will never work.

... I hate myself 😭

• Let me translate that for you as a guy: My penis is currently hard, I want to ejaculate in you.

• Yep, I know. Kind of hard for him to do so when he's like a thousand + miles away tho.

Regardless, he never apologizes. Even when he's horny and wants things like that from me. So it was still surprising.

• Also, I'm relieved it's not your actual daddy :P

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not going to ignore him. I'm going to reply to whatever he sends me.

I'm stubborn, and believe me, I've already tried cutting ties. It never works.

• how's a long distance friends with benefit thing work? is skype/phone sex the benefit? or y'all be traveling once a month

• Skype. Plans for travel haven't worked out in the past so at this point we're seeing what happens in regards to the travel aspect for the future, but not making any solid plans.

• word. gluck

• That's because be knows you'll respond.

I can't even recall my last moment that you're asking about.

• Lol I can't even remember to be honest with you /=

• Time to hit it and quit it dudette 😜

• he sounds selfish

• I passed the semester.

• For a moment I thought it is actually your Dad who sent you this message, and I got disturbed

• That's okay, basic intelligence isn't for everyone.

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ bye bye

• @Oram52 haha I don't know random guys send me nudes that they get from users here, I'm like "okay dude, I don't mind"

• meeting my biological father again and resising the urge to kill him with my bare hands :)

• Damn that sucks

• "Hi I'm teawrecks and I need everyone to know about my sex life"

• That's... creepy 😐

What Girls Said 10

• i dont get y u give pricks like that the time of day. must be a fetish or something lol, because id hate to be treated like that, even if it's supposed to be a sexual thing.

• Because he wasn't a prick in the beginning, and I can't just shut off feelings.

• oh i didn't answer the qs. i think it was a dnm i had with my uncle. he never opens up, but he did with me to talk about a family situation.

• Leave him and instead of messing around on Tinder go to gym. You will get in (better) shape and it's full of daddies there. You'll get the real thing.

• He's not from tinder for one? And I prefer running outside than going to the gym for two.

And I already do regularly run outside. I talk to him like 1-2 times a month typically, it's not like he's a huge part of my life right now.

• didn't say it's the only place said it's a good place. why are you so bitter? You asked a fucking question I answered and gave an advice and you're defending yourself like I'm attacking you. do what you want. I don't care.

• I didn't ask a question for advice about him, I asked what YOUR last hell froze over moment was and you didn't even ANSWER the question

• I'm not sure it ever happened... But those messages from your dad sound messed up. *_*

• Not actual father. My god I'm surprised so many people are that dense about it lmfao

• Hhahahaha when someone says dad or daddy, I presume they mean what they write. Sorry I took you on your word. Will not do it again.

• When my friend that is my age with 4 kids with 4 different father's got engaged... and I'm still single.

• Can't think of anything atm.

• That is a hella creepy dude, I'm sorry :(

• I prefer not talking about mine but good luck with yours xo

• What the hell did that text even mean?

• Let me spell it out for you since you apparently need to be walked through it.

1st message - replying to a picture I sent. Hence the "you look good" part.
      2nd message - informing me he's sorry because he's not around as much as he used to be.

easier to comprehend now? ☺️

• It's admittedly clearer since I realised he isn't your literal Dad.

• I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

• unexpected email from a friend who is never gonna be a friend again.