Why do some people see your text but don't reply until hours later?

I'm one of those people that if I read a text I have to reply back cause I feel it's rude lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Every person stares at his fone 24/7 lol
    I don't find any excuse to them except if they were in their job or very busy but then it's better to tell u how busy they are than to leave u wwaitin, less mean

What Guys Said 12

• I'm just like you, I try to reply right away as well. So the only exception would be if I accidentally open it when checking the time on my phone whilst busy and not really having the time to conjure an response. Better I leave it for later than reply with a simple smiley or "k" or something like that.

• i honestly hate texting, i would rather have a convo in person.
    the only time i text is when i'm arranging a meeting or something important. Other than that i stay away from my phone

• I'm just like you otherwise I forget.

• Maybe they forget to answer or something distracts them? Or if they are that type of person, then that's just kind of rude.

• Too busy, distracted or simply forgot.

• I always try to reply as soon as I can Whenever I have my fking phone.

• they could be busy?

• Umm... they're busy?

• Im just like you. I have to reply right away.

• Haha you are different than the 99% of women. Most women don't reply texts suddenly. And I agree with you. ─░ts rude to not reply texts if you can.

• I don't always have my phone on or I have it on silent. Occasionally I don't get it from my carrier.
    Otherwise I agree, answer them promptly.

• Maybe they're busy and can't get into a texting session right then and there

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, dear, I am the same way as You... However, I know Many who leave ya Hanging and of course, it has Happened to me.
    Every Texter is Not like You and Me, Which is Why the World is the way it is.
    Good luck. xx

• *Even on Gag here, some will Not answer one's Question as an Asker. lolxx

• Because they may not have the time talk at that very moment or they may be in a place or situation where it may be inappropriate for them to text

• Their texting game is weak.