What is the weather like where you are today?

Here it has been overcast with rain all morning with a temperature of about 15 C.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot as fuck, going to be around 105 F today! To the pool I go today! :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• Close to 90-100%rH @ 33C = hang sweaty shirt on clothesline to dry b/c it weighs 10 pounds after golf w/puffy fluffy clouds trying to give some shade

• Wow I would just die.

• Moving the inside AC thermostat up a bit - to acclimate, else we'll never get used to what's coming every August = 43C but less humidity... if not prepared, you will die - or feel like it - so many sissies only venture out after sun can't be directly on them.
      Before daylight savings time (stupid idea ever - Hawaii & Arizona refuse to participate like the sheep we are) - there was more after work darkness to enjoy and loved those drive-in movies, now history mostly.

What Guys Said 13

• 101 F today (38 C). We're in the middle of a typical summer California heat wave. We usually get 100+ temps for 3-4 weeks a year, spread out over the summer.

• Haha remind me not to visit California in the summer eh.

• But you have to leave the house some time no?

• Sure, but cars have A/C too, and so do most destinations. You can survive the heat for the short distances in-between. :)

• Don't shoot yourself, yet!
    Fire up the BBQ grill or hibachi, about time for a beer coming off ice, grill ANYTHING, inhale the smoke, life is getting better.

Here? Sweaty!
    Time to get into the shady AC house

• 18C. Currently overcast but will be sunny throughout the afternoon to the evening and night.
    PERFECT riding weather.

• Riding what will you be riding?

• oooooh , that's a lot of bike. I remember seeing it downtown last week , I thought it's just some slow cruiser thing , light turns green , we're both off and HOLY CRAP that thing HAULS ASS on a straight line. Got smoked lol
      Anyway, have fun eh?

• Your right it may be to much. Thanks

• variable: sun, overcast, big rainshowers. about 15°C too.

• Cloudy and mild.

• The high is about 36 C or high 90s F

• hot as hell in nyc

• It's about 90 Fahrenheit
    32 celcious
    We probably need some rain

• Hot and humid. It's only 87 right now, but it's suppose to get into the 90's.

• Hot af

• Shit crap poo bum

• Swamp ass weather.

• So hot & damp?

• That bad eh!

• That bad. I currenrly have an alligator living in my ass crack.

• Perfect as usual. Cloudless skies, bright sunshine, the lightest of breeze, 27 C.

What Girls Said 11

• Exactly the same because I have a feeling we are from the same place.

• Your in Northern Ontario to?

• I'm better than I was! During my a levels when I was a carer for my dad, school, worked part time, and ran the house (cooking and cleaning alone) I used to be an insominac. I used to sleep 2 hours a day, but in busy periods I was a hyper insominac - I used to sleep 2 hours, be awake for 3 days, sleep 2 hours, repeat.

• I could never. I need a good 6-8 hrs a night.

• Around 17 °C with a cold wind and weirdly enough there was no rain even though it was forecasted. It was pretty sunny in the afternoon.

• It's 82°F here.

• It rained earlier so now it's a bit humid.

75F / 80% humidity

• I was just complaining to @Phoenix98 that it never rains here (I live in a desert) and guess what? It's pouring. Lmao! 😂

• HOT AS BALLS. It was around 30C pretty much all day. Only way to fight the heat is by taking 367741168 showers a day and a quick trip to the river in the evening. Now that it's night time I feel slightly cooler.

• HOT!

don't use celsius. it's not American friendly ;p

• kinda chilly, sweater weather

• Hotter than shit without a cloud in the sky. It's like 88 degrees or something.

• Hot in Tbilisi, Georgia.
    It is 9:31 pm and 26 C

• Pouring rain, windy and lukewarm. The sun did peep through the clouds on a few occasions.