What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a brown skinned man with beard or a woman with hijab?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think he/she practices Islam

What Girls Said 9

• "Oh look. A person. Now, where are the olives in this store?"

• to greet them

• It reminds me of my days in middle east. not good memories. I wore hijab for many years everyday. of course if my only source of defining 'Muslim' was the girl in the local store in a western city my perception of them would be different.

• Middle East

Kinda ends there. But, I'm a brown person myself being African/Native America so maybe I just see things differently than others when it comes to race.

• 😮 *oh look its my dear bother and sister in Islam* 😻😻 *smiles BIG and says Salam to them* ...😻😻😻😻(Islam=love=love=peace=peace=humbleness) 😼😼😼😼

• but you are too naughty to be Muslim, no?

• message me

• Yah right 😒😒

• I think "that has to be warm in the summer and sunlight I couldn't do it"

• Uhhh nothing, I see people like that at every corner of a street.

• I clicked to follow you. But I still can't send message to you. İt says this user allows private messages from followings only. Could you follow me? :)

• Actually You were too rude to me. Anyway I am going to unfollow you. I don't need you. Bye bye

• @Proof_Striker55 How was I rude exactly? Lol. Okay, ciao.

• Well just because of all the ones I've met, I usually assume they're going to be really nice and kind. Lots are probably horrible too, I just didn't meet those ones yet. All the ones in my area are super friendly.

• That is a man. That is a woman.

What Guys Said 16

• There's a really nice cute lady that wears a hijab at my local grocery store I say hi to really often. I just assume she is devout in her Islamic faith, good for her

• Woman with a hijab Muslim, brown with a beard doesn't even register. I've known too many Muslims to worry about someone's religion.

• Aladdin or 7 -11

• Well since I am not racist or highly prejudice I say nice beard if it a cool beard and I wonder what she looks like... cause some of the hottest chick's wear hajibs

• Nice people

• Look! A person.

• Oh look middle eastern people
    *continues on with day *

• nothing?

• not much i see it pretty regulalrly

• I think about how zealous some people are, how oblivious to their indoctrination, and how these people will outbreed the western world and all our genetic ancestry will plunge back into a new dark age.

• nothing

• 0|1
  • I think that they're aboot 200 years behind us in the world evolution scale

• "future mall santa claus"

• I think of a troll on the internet.

• That I should fill my gas tank or buy a scratch ticket while I'm at 7-11.