How do you forget about someone you love?

I've been crushing on a guy for almost 9 months now and I can't stand this whole thing anymore. He shows interest, then backs off. Everything is perfect, then everything is ruined for no reason. This story has no end and I literally don't know what to do anymore. He has f*cked me up for real and I've cried so many times and I've really suffered because it's the first time I've ever felt like that for another person. I can't stop thinking about him and it's killing me. It makes me so depressed and sad and all I do is listen to love songs and imagine of me and him being together and making scenarios in my head and ugh. I can't even put it in words. I'm in love and I'm hopeless. What should I do? Is there any magical way to erase all the memories and feelings and stop loving someone? I really need some advice, I don't know how to deal with this..

What Guys Said 3

• You don't forget about someone you truly love but you can move on by accepting it's over. I feel your pain!

• how do you move on? it seems impossible.

• I know it's hard but just try not to think of them as much, try and have something else you start thinking a lot about.

• Get amnesia, get hypnotized or something. Or keep drinking and drinking. Well, whatever works.

• By meeting other people

What Girls Said 0