How to deal with a verbally abusive older brother?

My brother and I have never got along and I'm okay with that. He is three years older than me and he has been mentally and verbally abusing me for the past 16 years of my life. When I was a kid he constantly called me fat and ugly and said that I will never find a boyfriend or get married. He is extremely selfish, entitled and always expects me to take out the garbage and mop the floor. I'm not the most tech-savvy person on earth. He called me a "dumb fuck" when I needed help with my computer. Wherever I respectfully disagree with something he says, he starts calling me names. I've been bullied, belittled, shamed and humiliated by him so many times that it crushed my self-esteem and i have trouble trusting men.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Humiliate him when his friends are around. 😛

What Guys Said 2

• Need to fight back with some better insults and roasts preferably in front of people like humiliation, that's what I do anyway.

• Punch him in the mouth

What Girls Said 0