How often do you talk to random strangers and do you appreciate it when random strangers talk to you?

So do you? Hi i am a random stranger, didn't your mommy tell you that you are not supposed to talk to me? Lol

• I talk to random strangers all the time
    33% (4)64% (9)50% (13)Vote
  • I only talk to people whom I have already been properly introduced
    67% (8)36% (5)50% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I talk to strangers all the time!

How the hell else are you going to meet new people? Every friend a person has ever had, was a stranger at one point.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally strangers just come up to talk to me. I don't have a problem with it, especially if you have deep fulfilling conversations. You might end up becoming great friends.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I would never talk to a random stranger. But I wouldn't mind strangers striking up a conversation with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time, although there generally has to be a mutual topic to talk about first. Like we are both waiting for a train that get's hugely delayed etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they talk to me I talk back

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it when random strangers have the courage to just randomly strike up a conversation with me. Sometimes if I'm not too much in my head I will too.

1|0
    0|0
  • i sometimes say hi to random strangers on the street but when at a party or something most of the time i will see that i am introduced.

1|0
    0|0
  • More now than I used to.

Depends on who it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they talk to me i talk to them back, only time i talk to strangers is they are female and i find them attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I will give someone directions, the time or make idle small talk about the weather at the bus stop, but in general, go away.

1|0
    0|0
  • Offline I am approached by random strangers daily... especially in swim centres.

I either tolerate it or leave or watch management intervene on my behalf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, are you talking about in real life or including online also? Because those are two very different questions.

0|0
    0|0