How often do you talk to random strangers and do you appreciate it when random strangers talk to you?

So do you? Hi i am a random stranger, didn't your mommy tell you that you are not supposed to talk to me? Lol

• I talk to random strangers all the time
  • I only talk to people whom I have already been properly introduced

Most Helpful Guy

• I talk to strangers all the time!

How the hell else are you going to meet new people? Every friend a person has ever had, was a stranger at one point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally strangers just come up to talk to me. I don't have a problem with it, especially if you have deep fulfilling conversations. You might end up becoming great friends.

What Guys Said 7

• I would never talk to a random stranger. But I wouldn't mind strangers striking up a conversation with me.

• All the time, although there generally has to be a mutual topic to talk about first. Like we are both waiting for a train that get's hugely delayed etc.

• If they talk to me I talk back

• I love it when random strangers have the courage to just randomly strike up a conversation with me. Sometimes if I'm not too much in my head I will too.

• i sometimes say hi to random strangers on the street but when at a party or something most of the time i will see that i am introduced.

• More now than I used to.

Depends on who it is.

• If they talk to me i talk to them back, only time i talk to strangers is they are female and i find them attractive

What Girls Said 3

• I will give someone directions, the time or make idle small talk about the weather at the bus stop, but in general, go away.

• Offline I am approached by random strangers daily... especially in swim centres.

I either tolerate it or leave or watch management intervene on my behalf.

• Wait, are you talking about in real life or including online also? Because those are two very different questions.