Do you want to go on a road trip?

I do. I want to drive somewhere this weekend (coming up).

I just need an adventure, out of state. I'm bored af. No idea where to go though 🙁

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wanted to just drive with no focus of direction or goal and just see where it takes me, preferably to a spa or beachfront hotel. but im a big chicken.

What Guys Said 21

• I'll be at an event this week end... need good weather than I'll enjoy myself.
    If the weather is bad I'll join you being bored :o

• Nah not really, I do really want to head out to the lake and on a boat and just fish all next weekend though.

• come to Iowa :-P

• YES! I'd like to put a few hundred miles of road between me and life right about now!

• I love road trips. Driving is my favorite pastime. My favorite improv road trip is just too ride as far as you can and see where you end up. But avoid the highway and take the scenic route

• Where do you live? (Where would you start the trip?)

How much are you willing to spend?

• NYC is pretty nice during the summer. A couple of my friends from Minnesota came here this week and they had fun

• I have one next weekend, one in three weeks, and one in four weeks. Wooo summer!

• YES!!!

but I don't have the people and time for it :'(

• well probably having the time but not the people

• Two words - Las Vegas!!!

• If you can manage to drive over the Pacific ocean to New Zealand. i can show you how much experience matters

• Yep
    You can take me anywhere for free :P

• Yesss I wanna go to south sinai but I am busy lately lol might do it soon

• South Dakota 🙂

• Hell yes
    I'd love to travel
    But I have two jobs 😞
    I'll call out if someone comes though

• Yes! I want to go through all 50 states in one run :p

• I love road trips. I've been on a 35 hour road trip and it was fun

• Yeah sure why not

• VEGAS!

• Yeah if my car started and ran better I would

• FUCK NO

What Girls Said 14

• yes I do because I am so sick of my husband and being a mother of two under 3. I just want to go to the beach by myself for a whole year and be by myself and have a vacation from everyone. Everyone just can suck my hairy butt because no one cares to seem how stressed out I am and everyone who seems to care about me just complains that I don't care for myself and I don't love them. It's all about if I cared about myself then I wouldn't be stressed and I can do more for them. It's all about them them them. If I have a back pain, theirs hurt 100x more and I have to massage them 1000 hours but get nothing in return. If I complain then I am the bad guy, if they complain then I am not doing my job right. They can all go suck my butt, yah I am not in a good mood right now. Just venting

• badly yeah. i've been going to heaps of places with my friends lately, but nothing longer than an hour.

drive a few hours to one of ur favourite states maybe. take a few friends, book a motel for a night if u have to. go for it :D

• Yesssssss. I love road trips and really would love to travel somewhere. Too bad I don't have the time.

• I rather take a plane ride to Portugal. :D

If you lived close to Georgia I know of a lot of places that are fun to check out.

• Yes I would love to!
    Speed, windows open and music💓 Heading to god knows where

• yes as soon as im 18 imma go cross country

• yes ! where shall we go?

• I want to go somewhere too. Just two more days left and then hopefully.
    I would be going out of state

• I'd love to go on a nice road trip. What I've really always wanted is to rent an RV and drive across the country going sightseeing.

• ya to somewhere that doesn't have air pollution so I can see actual stars

• It a long weekend coming July 1st. I just may head out some where.

• Luuuurve driving. Luuuurve road trips.

• Yeah! I'd love to go with a friend, and just stop at random places etc, having a good time overall

• I do but Id never come back.. I always wanted to just drive cross country and start over in a new place.