What's the oldest memory you can vividly remember?

I have really awful memory
But in a way it's very serene
Somehow tho, the things I learn stick
Just not the experiences I've had

It may be quite frightening to some how the memory dissipates. For those who identify themselves with their prior experience they will find their ephemeral being to be forever fleeting.

That which has been no longer is; it as little exists as does that which has never been. But everything that is in next moment has been.

^If your feeling extra special I'd like to hear what you think of this statement.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember hunting for plastic Easter eggs in my parents' yard with other family members when I was about three years old. At the end, my grandfather was teasing me, so I ended up chucking the eggs at him to get him to stay away. One hit him right on the noggin, and he fell backwards, yelling that it hurt and that I had a good arm, hah.

Most Helpful Guy

• When i was maybe 7 or 8 my older brother, who was probably about 15 or 16, we rode the bus to the mall and he bought him and me a pair of Jordan's. I don't wear Jordan's now (those things are waaaay to expensive for my taste) but I'll never forget that trip. I guess that and a million of other reasons is why he's both my hero and best friend.

What Girls Said 4

• I can remember at age 4 when my appendix ruptured and I had to go to the hospital.

• Selecting a puppy after my parents were talking to the circus owners after the show.

I was maybe six.

• I've got a shit memory when it comes to my childhood, can't remember much really.

• Kittens.

What Guys Said 7

• When I hung myself. I had to be like four, maybe younger, it was before I started school, so I had to be five years old.
    I can also remember a very vivid nightmare about Jack and the Bean Stock from around the same age. And a ninja attack.
    I don't know if it plays a role, but I've always had a very good memory.

• Parents bathing me when I was little and me kicking and screaming. Apparently my mum had to wear a swimming cossie because of how much I splashed.

• House fire, had to jump out of a two-story window followed by being in the hospital shortly after. I think I was about 4.

• I was like 1 year old and I was in hospital with hepatitis. My mum was nearby my bed and I was crying because she left me there. That's my oldest memory I have. I also remember how she were talk to me through the window.

• Wow it's amazing that you can recall being an infant.

• Hm, how do you feel when think of that memory? Can recall the way life felt as an infant?

• There's a gap and another memory is when I was 3 years old. I wore red sweater with brown cock and my father was at home, totally drunk lying on my bed. I punched him in the eye to wake him up 😂

• people might call bs on me but i remember when i was still being fed by a spoon by my parents. i still remember eating small hot dog like shit when i was a baby :l

• I remember something from when I was about 2 or 3? It was when I hit my chin and i cut it, I habe no clue why I remember it

• My mother naked when I was 5 🙈💀