• Good
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Bad
    100% (40)100% (17)100% (57)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand the desire to tat up someone's face, to each their own I guess..

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Even *I* won't get a tat on my face. And pretty much everything else is fair game for me. I just got 2 more on my neck, behind each ear, and another across the first joint of each hand closest to the knuckles.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• 1|1
    0|0
    • top one still looks doable ;)

• Show All
    • ye that looks nasty af..

• lol and how am i suppose to see that while she's bobbing up and down? all i can see is her hair ;) oooo lol. u also have doggy, again no face time. if ur boring u can always go get a shopping bag and put it over her face :). she ur just thinking inside the box here. gotta think outside the box my friend.

• Small ones MIGHT be okay, depending on what it is, but most of them are so... Unemployable, lets say.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't get one, and I don't like them on others.

1|1
    0|0
  • Personally wouldn't get one. I'm not sure why other people do but it's their body and their right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Please god no.

1|2
    0|0
  • Just no... arms, legs, stomach, back is fine but face? No way Jose.

0|1
    0|0
  • face tattoos are for the rich or people that never planned to seek employment

0|2
    0|0
  • Don't like them

0|1
    0|0
  • some people suit them like grace neutral and monami frost but most people look stupid

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll pass.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hideous.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, but any guy who has tattoos in his face has knocked down about 90% of job position that could have been offer to him. Not only that people with tattoos in their face all seems kind of creepy and phycho pathos or in digs drugs

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Unnecessary. It's none of my business though if someone wants to have one.

0|1
    0|0
  • if u are American... bad. if u are from a country that the culture has face tattoos then sure go for it...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope!! No way. Other ones are fine tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find them unattractive

0|2
    0|0
  • Trashy

0|2
    0|0
  • I think in general it's a bad idea.

0|2
    0|0
  • ugly and make people look stupid

0|2
    0|0
  • Not a great ideas it can destroy a pretty face

0|1
    0|0
  • I think this is the first vote I have seen that had over 40 votes and everyone voted the same.

0|1
    0|0
  • pathetic and a mental illness.

0|1
    0|0