What do you think of face tattoos?

..

• Good
  • Bad

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand the desire to tat up someone's face, to each their own I guess..

Most Helpful Guy

• Even *I* won't get a tat on my face. And pretty much everything else is fair game for me. I just got 2 more on my neck, behind each ear, and another across the first joint of each hand closest to the knuckles.

What Girls Said 12

• 1|1
    • top one still looks doable ;)

• ye that looks nasty af..

• lol and how am i suppose to see that while she's bobbing up and down? all i can see is her hair ;) oooo lol. u also have doggy, again no face time. if ur boring u can always go get a shopping bag and put it over her face :). she ur just thinking inside the box here. gotta think outside the box my friend.

• Small ones MIGHT be okay, depending on what it is, but most of them are so... Unemployable, lets say.

• I wouldn't get one, and I don't like them on others.

• Personally wouldn't get one. I'm not sure why other people do but it's their body and their right.

• Please god no.

• Just no... arms, legs, stomach, back is fine but face? No way Jose.

• face tattoos are for the rich or people that never planned to seek employment

• Don't like them

• some people suit them like grace neutral and monami frost but most people look stupid

• I'll pass.

• Hideous.

• I'm sorry, but any guy who has tattoos in his face has knocked down about 90% of job position that could have been offer to him. Not only that people with tattoos in their face all seems kind of creepy and phycho pathos or in digs drugs

What Guys Said 10

• Unnecessary. It's none of my business though if someone wants to have one.

• if u are American... bad. if u are from a country that the culture has face tattoos then sure go for it...

• Nope!! No way. Other ones are fine tho.

• I find them unattractive

• Trashy

• I think in general it's a bad idea.

• ugly and make people look stupid

• Not a great ideas it can destroy a pretty face

• I think this is the first vote I have seen that had over 40 votes and everyone voted the same.

• pathetic and a mental illness.