Would you rather see the future or go back in time?

For me the future... definitely the future. I've already seen the past.

• Future
  • Back in time

Most Helpful Guy

• Future, everything that has happened in the past has made me who i am today; also time traveling paradox;

If i were to go back in time and change a bad event in my own personal History, then the me as i know it won't exist as the events would never have happened that would have made me want to go back and change the past

Most Helpful Girl

• I would much rather prefer to see my past 4 then I could change all the things that I did wrong and come out a new woman a strange visitor from another planet who came to earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal woman. Supergirl will can change the course of mighty rivers bend steel in her bare hands and all that crap.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know the future, but I do know the past. Think about how much you could change, how far you could advance tech. and society by going back. Imagine if cellphones, computers, modern medicine happened centuries earlier. Think how much different the world would be today.

• Definitely future, we can learn past at least partially from History. Future a whole new dimension opens up. I am drooling just imagining being able to see future.

• Go back in time and change my mistakes. Maybe it will help my present and my future.

• Makes sense. It would be cool to get to go back in time to relive some good memories and fix some bad ones.

• Both have advantages... if I could go back in time, I could change the future, or present. If I could go to future, I would be able to see the future lottery numbers, so that would eventually make me rich after I return to present time.

• Back in time, id love to go back to the 90s, or visit 1920-1960s, or medieval times or old wild west

• But id also have to have a way to get back to my current time, because i dont want to get stuck in a time period that has no tp or fans, or one that had no air conditioners or modern medicine treatments

• Back in time, the 80's

• Go back in time and make the future better

• i'd rather see my future

• go back... i'd kill to do so.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd like to see the future.

• Go back in time so I can change a few things to ultimately have a better future.

• I'd like to see what the future holds for me. That would be nice

• Waw 50/50. That looks like a brexit :-)