Who's more shallow guys or girls?

Who do you think Is more shallow? And I mean in the real world NOT online.

• Guys
    74% (17)9% (3)36% (20)Vote
  • Girls
    26% (6)91% (29)64% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ok you can stop commenting now your all annoying me bye.

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are in their own respective ways. It's impossible to compare really since each gender values different traits in the other. Men are shallow for preferring women based on looks, women are shallow for preferring men based on status. Both are shallow.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you haven't added an option like "both genders are equally shallow", guys are going to vote girls and girls are going to vote guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • Girls are more shallow

• Show All
    • @bobbyxx
      Let me guess, you are a 30 years old virgin who's bitter at women because he can't get laid due to this mentality, right? 😁

• No I'm not.

What Guys Said 13

• Definitely girls, guys date a girl coz they find her attractive and she's not a bitch etc. Girls date a guy coz they find him attractive based on other factors like status and income.

0|3
    0|0
  • Hot girls go for hot guys. Hot guys go for hot girls. It isn't shallow it's biology, why wouldn't you date the most attractive, genetically superior option you can get?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol don't take it serious, I honestly don't give a shit myself was just a question, I was bored.

• Lol yeah no worries

• It is actually girls but they won't admit it. They just blame everything on men because that is what feminists have told them.

0|3
    0|0
  • Girls pick guys and guys pick girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Both I guess
    Depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it depends on the age group

0|1
    0|0
  • well i can see a hot girl with a mediocre guy but can't see a hot guy with a mediocre girl lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Shut up cause that's far from true I would never date average and I've seen sooo many guys with average girls so your actually wrong

• haha calm down

• girls.

0|2
    0|0
  • Girls are way more shallow, they just won't admit it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Trannies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are definitely more shallow by far all she needs is to be somewhat attractive and have a decent personality a guy has to have a job, a car, his own place, a large bank account, a six pack, an 8in dick, 6ft+ etc the list never ends.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Neither. Shallowness is not based on gender. It's a personality trait and it varies from person to person.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends.
    It depends.

When it comes to looks, guys are more shallow. When it comes to money, we are more shallow.

Both could be equally shallow though, stop generalizations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't I choose both? Do you know how hard it is to tell which gender is more shallow in the 'real world'?

0|1
    0|0
  • both can be equally shallow... but guys are sometime more shallow

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are more shallow when it comes to looks.
    Girls are more shallow when it comes to everything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both genders can be equally as shallow, gender has nothing to do with being shallow or not, but I must say guys do because guys tend to be a lot more visual (it's not always like that but ya know)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is about 50/50

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys because they won't even admit that they do the same shallow shit women do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider people who have personal preferences shallow... the end!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls are more shallow.

0|2
    0|0
  • Men because they care about age and looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither tbh... both can be as bad as each other.

0|0
    0|0