Do you believe in an afterlife?

what do you believe happens to us when we die?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• There most likely is not an afterlife, but I do wish there is one. I mean I really hope it just doesn't end like when you go to sleep and you wake up and you feel like nothing's happened, no dream, no consciousness whatsoever. It would be like that immediate moment where you are not aware of anything even existing, including yourself except it would last for eternity. Boom, just OBLIVION. No concept of time, individuality, memory or sense. A void where when it's done, it's done for good.
    Kinda depressing really, but I wish that would be better than I hope.

• No, I don't believe in an afterlife. We are basically computer programs running in our brain, and there's no backup. When the computer crashes, the program is lost forever.

Even if I did believe in an afterlife, it wouldn't change anything, because there's no information about an afterlife. One thing I for sure don't believe in is prophesy. No one who claims to talk to god or the dead is really doing either. They are just making stuff up for some selfish purpose. And it has always been that way.

• No! Full stop!

• That is a tough question! I do not believe in organized religion, so no I do not believe in a after life based on Western religions. Their is proof that our souls are pure energy. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another. So when we leave our physical bodies, were does our soul go? That's a question that I and thousands perhaps millions of people are trying to find out to this day. Religion gives false hope to the hopeless, but not to believe in a God is foolishness.

• I think that after we die, our spirit leaves our body and becomes your glorified body. Then, the devil tries to take you to hell in the afterlife but if you believe in Jesus then he saves you and brings you up to heaven for judgement.

In that time, Jesus becomes your lawyer. He makes pleas for you and then the Father (God) decides whether you enter heaven's gates. If you are accepted you then enter into a home. The home that is built is big or small, rich or poor based on the credits that you received while you were alive.

• Yeah I do.

• I just hope we don't end up in New Jersey.

• We go go something like a spital world then we go to the judgment day then heaven or hell , hopefully heaven

• Yes. I was clinically 45 mins dead. I know about it and I believe. Now im not scared about death but about dying only.

• What! That's not Hell? Oh crap...

• Yes, I do.

• I'm not sure if there really is an afterlife or not. I can't imagine what it's like.

• Yes I do, A sort of spirit world

• I'm curious to find that answer one day, but if i can personally avoid it, the better !

• No idea :P
    Don't worry we all will figure it out after we die

• I do. Our soul goes from one car and jumps into another.

• I just hope for eternal darkness so I may finally rest in piece.

• absolutely I've seen enough to know there is.

• if you give me MHO ill tell you haha (evil purple face)

What Girls Said 16

• its simple... we die >>>>> rot >>>>>turn into zombies ;) ;)

http://i.imgur.com/PlmEjAX.gif

• The concept of reincarnation is pretty cool to me but I think it's more likely that after death, there's just eternal nothingness.

• Yes, I believe you go to Heaven or Hell when we die.

• Nope.
    I believe that we have only one lifetime and we should spend It well cause when we die everything will be ended for us.

• We slide down magical rainbows and eat lucky charms

• Our body feeds young life in nature.

• Yes This life have many miracles and I'm sure things like afterlife exist. Like life details and how it works together

• I haven't lived life yet so there is no afterlife

• I believe in dimensions but don't know if I will reach any.

• Yeah. You go to heaven or hell.

• Yes, I believe.

• Yes I do.

• Yes i believe and i believe the god, paradise , hell

• Yea I believe

• I believe in reincarnation. I'll be hella disappointed if it turns out there's nothing more than eternal nothingness after death.

• Yes, I do believe. I believe that those who accept Christ as Lord and Savior in their lives will live eternally in heaven with God. Those who reject him will spend eternity in the torment of hell. It is very clearly spelled out in the Bible. I know not everyone believes this, but I have had too many personal experiences that make it impossible for me to deny that God is real, and that Jesus is who He said He is (The Son of God).