Do you love Muslims? if you dont why?

Do you love Muslims? if you dont why?

0|0
12|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah but not all of them, every "human" being is not good.(ve bende Türküm :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love all people that are free of hate towards others. Religion is a personal choice and as long as people respect each others believe, there is no problem. There is a difference between believe and terrorism, whatever people try to claim these days.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Do I love Muslims? No
    Do I hate Muslims? No

They're just people, like you and me. I don't really love or hate them, they're just people.

2|0
    0|0
  • Irrationality is not something to love. And faith, by definition, is irrational. Furthermore, Islam is an especially destructive faith.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am pagan, and the Koran states many things that pagans feel or think. I do not care what anyone else believes as long as they let me believe what I will, and do attribute thoughts and feelings to me that I simply do not have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Muslim people so much...

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not about their religion, i love all people unless they give me a direct reason not to, Muslim people are easy going and quite, they have their own life style and they rarely try to force it onto you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Muslim girls 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why because I'm a Christian.

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly I don't feel comfortable around super religious people. Muslims, Jews, HIndus, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, they're alright

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't love them. Don't hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love everybody. I truly do hate the Quran though because of the horrible things it teaches

0|0
    1|0
  • I absolutely love it. Merciful and

1|0
    0|0
  • they alright

0|0
    0|0
  • no, they're scummy people at heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Becuse i feel like you're able to have way more meaningful conversations with a muslim who is from a different religion but still shares something similar with my own religion. Opposite attracts. Also muslims seem warmer than us Icelanders in terms of attitude and hospitality. I remember how our muslim neighbor used to offer me bread from time to time when i was 10 years old and i really liked it. It reminded me of indian nanbread a bit.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like Turkish and Persian girls.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I don't love random people, no.

1|1
    1|0
  • I don't love or hate them. There are individuals who I like, but not because of their religion. Their religion is their personal business and I don't chalk that up to who they are as a person and whether they are lovable or not. I look at people as individuals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my Bosnian Muslims, especially their delicious food and hospitality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should I love them?

1|0
    1|0
    • Because Muslim Turks love you.

• Do Muslims love me? If not, WHY not?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a love/hate relationship *sighs*

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither love nor hate them. I'm just indifferent.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like Muslims, Catholics, Protestants, Jewsish, Buddhists, African Americans, Asians, Indians, Native Americans, etc. However, I do not like extremists of any kind

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao... no.

0|0
    1|0
  • Are you baiting people so you can argue with them?

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't like nor dislike Muslims but I just can't understand how they believe the things they do. I have studied many religions & ventured into unknown territory with an open mind/neutral outlook but still can't understand their belief system. I can see the beauty in Buddhism & Hinduism in some ways because their spirituality is quite admirable & eye opening in a lot of ways. I like borrowing different religious beliefs that I find beautiful & sort of incorporating them into my own but as of yet I am not conuanced with Islam because the pieces don't necessarily fit together to form a believable religion that to me is worth following. So far Christianity is the most believable religion from all the ones I've studied. Just my opinion :)

0|0
    1|0
    • *I meant to say convinced* lol :)