GAGers, what is one shocking thing that your family would find in your belongings when you pass on, if any?

Just asking out of curiosity :-)

Any more new answers? :-)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I own a couple of guns if that is shocking.

What Guys Said 9

• My rants on my computers, along with certain pics, documents and videos. Which reminds me, i better start working on a program that will instantly wipe those at a push of a button lol.

• Nothing to be honest with you.

• Some long forgotten now sentient moldy food in the back of the fridge.

• "Moldy" is the same as "mouldy", right? Are you so depressed that you have no energy to throw the moldy food away? :(

• Rambling? When did you ramble?

• Or did you mean you have something to ramble now? Go ahead! :- )

• Ma LUV for ma Muslim babez that i kept in my Book of Luv @elissadido 😳

• A knife

• just some technical drawings.

• way too much porn. Waaaaaayyyy too much porn.

• I don't think my family would be shocked. Maybe when I have kids and they get older.

What Girls Said 10

• 😱😱😱

I have a drawer that none of my family should *EVER* see.. It's a drawer with all of my fetish "toys".

• Oh goodness, if they tore apart my room right now they'd find a lot of embarrassing things, old love letters, sex toys and thats about it lol. I don't know if I'll still have them when I pass on if I'm older. How about you?

• I think the only shocking thing is that I have a GAG account and I have made a very wonderful friend on here. Haha :-)
      I don't have any of those shocking things that the average GAGer has in his/her possessions XD

• My mum goes through my shit all the time because she cleans the house nearly everyday.
    There isn't a damn thing she hasn't already seen!

• I honestly don't think I have anything that shocking in possession.

• diary, still haven't got to destroyin it and sex toys

• probably my chat history lol

• tons of lingerie 😂😂😂

• Why would that be shocking? Lingerie are sexy :-)

• my momdoesnt want me sexually active and although im not having sex that doesn't stop me from wearing it for my boyfriend and us doing *other* stuff, she'll asume te worst

• Hahaha, I see ;-D

• They will find weird search histories and that I am a huge game of thrones fan. I even have my own death chart where I keep track of who is dead and who killed them. The only people who know I am a game of thrones fan are the geeks who work at my local library. I checked out the game of thrones books there and I know they won't say a thing.

• alcohol

• A butt plug.

And yes, I'm serious. It's blue and in the shape of a butterfly.