Are you a hacker?

What have you hacked? How?

Updates:
Have you ever been hacked?
HEY HACKERS DO YOU LIKE THE WAY I PLAY

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Girl

• huh hackers never say that they are hackers.

0|0
    0|0
    • i know

• Only way to know if someone is a hacker is to be good friends with them. Real hackers rarely say they are hackers. I personal only hackers I hang out with are white hats.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I'm a software engineer but never tried to break through security barriers.

A lot of people who do this often aren't as glamorous as they're shown in movies. They might be people who, say, rummage through other people's trash looking for login details.

I did used to crack software when I was young using disassemblers and analyzing the program structure through the disassembly. That was just to break the copyright protection of software offline.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Do I look like I am?

Well no, I'm not.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a dumb question. I doubt a hacker would admit they were one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I knew how (for educational purposes 👀😂💀)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Most "hackers" don't even know what the word means.

Note - using a mod menu you downloaded off the web or attacking a websites via DDOS is not "hacking".

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to hack, but if i did i would 100% hack into the social medias of the people i dont like and fuck up their shit lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No Noooo

0|0
    0|0
  • i tried to hack my wifi once with aircrack ng but i gave up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have hacked before but I always got permission to do so.

And no I am not teaching someone how to hack.

0|0
    0|0
    • it's not a secret anyway, anyone can learn with what's already out there.

• @Josht13 there are a couple have hacks that most hackers think of, and those normally stay secret until it is leaked.

• I'm not illiterate with computers, but I'm also not a genius. Definitely can't hack.

0|0
    0|0
  • No im not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a yellow hat hacker

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can't hack

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I had the instrument cluster hacked in my car. I wanted the higher level one with more features but the car maker said it wasn't possible. But I got a hold of one and swapped it and yep it's been hacked to work in my car

0|0
    0|0
  • yes
    i hacked ur moms bum
    with a rotating speculum

0|0
    0|0