Why do drunk drivers always survive in a bad accident but the other people dont?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• the idea is that a drunk person is not having the normal responses so their body is very relaxed rather than tense and rigid at the moment of impact during an accident. the body is relaxed and thus malleable to sort of bend, contort or absurd impact.

whereas a non-drunk person (as is the natural human reaction) will tense up and so at impact their body is more susceptible to damage

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• so they can live with the misery of taking someone else's life.

0|0
    0|0
  • because life is fvcked up

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Always? They dont always survive. In fact in most cases they end up slammed in a tree near the road.

0|0
    0|0
  • they don´t. a former classmate died while DUI but he took the other person with him unfortunately. can´t say i feel sorry for my classmate.

0|0
    0|0
  • physically when you're drunk.. your body is more relaxed... i've read that a few drunk people getting thrown by tornados survived because of the physical state they were in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinking increases your evasiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • Because that's how God works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're bodies already loose and numb and not ready for the impact because of they're slow reaction time but sober people tighten up during the hit and cause more harm than good

0|0
    0|0