What would you do to me if I turned into a tiny little fairy, like Tinkerbell, flew up to you and said hI 😃?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I'd ignore you and consult a shrink asap.

• That would be cool af. I'd ask you if you'd please not fly for a few minutes so I could ask you about being a fairy.

• Capture you in a jar and get a nobel prize for scientific discovery and get paid thousands of dollars.

• But I Want to Be Free, not owned by somebody. What if I can't find a way to turn back?

• Id be pretty excited that would be cool. I'd say hi back and talk to you. Ask you what it's like to be to a little fairy

• I s'pose I'd pinch your head off.

• Say hi back.

• I would be excited, flattered and of course i would say "hi" back. And i would ask you what's it like to be a fairy and to be able to fly. Come and say "hi" then... 😊

• I'd say hello and have you shake my pinkie.

• Flyswatter.

• I'd put you in a mason jar and hopefully remember to poke holes in the top

• Um, I don't know if I can get out of a giant mason jar? I don't want to necessarily belong to somebody.

• So I put myself in the situation and you're basically like too bad Finders Keepers losers weepers? I'm going to be yours to keep it?

• I thought that was implied...

• Lock you up in a parrot cage.

• I'd lick you.

• Spray you with bee/wasp killer.

• Take another sip of my drink and ask the yellow elephant if it was him who invited you for tea :D

• strip you naked and put you on my penis.

• Oh, No period!

• I'm not your toy!!

• yes you are lol. now get on my dick!

• Grab you and throw you in the ground as hard as possible

What Girls Said 5

• Freak out wondering what was slipped into my drink.

Then hold out my hands and see if you'd land. <3 Wouldn't do anything, but you would be so cute and precious! I'd want to hold you even just for a minute

• 😍 lol You seem so nice, so of course I'd land. Not going to lie, I'll probably be a little scared standing in a giant hand, but you seem like you keep me safe, right?

• Where's my newspaper at..

• Just like that? 😕😦

• Lol, this is why you should call ahead before buzzing into people's rooms fairy girl ;)

• Haha. Well I better avoid you LOL before a newspaper or flip flop comes at me! LOL

• I d ask for some magic dust so I can fly xD

• Sure, but you may shrnk too...

• I am already fun size so what the heck

• Haha, we would be too tiny little fairies flying around your house. LOL is there anyone we should avoid? LOL

• Say hi back :)

• Probably would think i was on drugs or something and say hi back :D