What would you do to me if I turned into a tiny little fairy, like Tinkerbell, flew up to you and said hI 😃?

0|1
6|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I'd ignore you and consult a shrink asap.

2|1
    0|0
  • That would be cool af. I'd ask you if you'd please not fly for a few minutes so I could ask you about being a fairy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Capture you in a jar and get a nobel prize for scientific discovery and get paid thousands of dollars.

2|0
    0|0
    • But I Want to Be Free, not owned by somebody. What if I can't find a way to turn back?

• Id be pretty excited that would be cool. I'd say hi back and talk to you. Ask you what it's like to be to a little fairy

1|0
    0|0
  • I s'pose I'd pinch your head off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Say hi back.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would be excited, flattered and of course i would say "hi" back. And i would ask you what's it like to be a fairy and to be able to fly. Come and say "hi" then... 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say hello and have you shake my pinkie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flyswatter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd put you in a mason jar and hopefully remember to poke holes in the top

0|0
    0|0
    • Um, I don't know if I can get out of a giant mason jar? I don't want to necessarily belong to somebody.

• Show All
    • So I put myself in the situation and you're basically like too bad Finders Keepers losers weepers? I'm going to be yours to keep it?

• I thought that was implied...

• Lock you up in a parrot cage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd lick you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spray you with bee/wasp killer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Take another sip of my drink and ask the yellow elephant if it was him who invited you for tea :D

1|0
    0|0
  • strip you naked and put you on my penis.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, No period!

• Show All
    • I'm not your toy!!

• yes you are lol. now get on my dick!

• Grab you and throw you in the ground as hard as possible

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Freak out wondering what was slipped into my drink.

Then hold out my hands and see if you'd land. <3 Wouldn't do anything, but you would be so cute and precious! I'd want to hold you even just for a minute

1|0
    0|0
    • 😍 lol You seem so nice, so of course I'd land. Not going to lie, I'll probably be a little scared standing in a giant hand, but you seem like you keep me safe, right?

• Where's my newspaper at..

2|0
    0|0
    • Just like that? 😕😦

• Show All
    • Lol, this is why you should call ahead before buzzing into people's rooms fairy girl ;)

• Haha. Well I better avoid you LOL before a newspaper or flip flop comes at me! LOL

• I d ask for some magic dust so I can fly xD

1|0
    0|0
    • Sure, but you may shrnk too...

• I am already fun size so what the heck

• Haha, we would be too tiny little fairies flying around your house. LOL is there anyone we should avoid? LOL

• Say hi back :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably would think i was on drugs or something and say hi back :D

1|1
    0|0