Do you think being a good singer is attractive?

This video is just... asdfghjkl
One of the comments on this video is "Ugh just sing into my pussy" and that made me die of laughter

• Yes, I love me a guy/girl who can sing
  • No, being able to sing doesn't really make a difference to me

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't really make a difference for attraction, it just means they're more talented than me lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a pretty decent singer, and used to be the lead vocalist of a local rock/metal band during my University days. It didn't get me any female attention, so I suppose my singing didn't raise my attractiveness.

What Girls Said 13

• Honestly, I think it is attractive that a guy can sing. But then, it doesn't really attract my attention. I just want a guy who will be there for me, and respect me towards everything. :) If my boyfriend can't sing, that's okay. I'll let him sing to me and I'll tolerate it. I can't even sing, and I always sing to my friends and my past ex boyfriends. My ex boyfriend used to sing to me on the phone. I liked the way his voice was, so I really did not mind.

• I don't really care, I just want someone who wants to value my opinions and my feelings.

• Yes, I love it.

• Yeah I think that it is so attractive, It makes you blind! My ex boyfriend was a singer and I fell in love with him just because of the music although he was a total jerk.

• Dosen't make a difference and is just nice to hear them if they can.

• he's alrdy aesthetically pleasing to the eye tho

• What? Lmao that made me die of laughter 😂😂. But no it doesn't matter whether he can or can't sing

• He is definitely my type he got tan skin and he is handsome with dark hair. And he's talented

• Oh it definitely is. I love guys who can sing 😍

• A guy with a great singing voice is a huge turn on for me!

• No, I prefer sporty guys

• Heh yeeeee

• its a turn off for me actually lol

unless you dont ever sing to me xD lol

What Guys Said 5

• yes i think being artistically talented is attractive whether it's singing, playing an instrument, being a good graphic artist, etc

• No and kinda thinking about it it would kinda be a turn off I like to sing in my car and at home and I have a terrible voice. It would make me more self concise and comparing hers to mine.

• Yes I love a person who can sing @johnnywoods

• Unless you like bad James Hetfield impressions
    Sorry ladies

• Yeah I think it is when I hear Fergie sing it makes me love her even more (: