Name some thing you least like about the opposite sex?

I'll start. The expectation that we should be the initiators of everything, saying hi, asking for dates, asking to get married, we are told everyday that the two genders are equal but we still expect different things from each other. I think that's the reason we live in the Netflix and chill era because there is less expectation if I just ask to hang out. #2cents

Most Helpful Girl

• When they play mind games and can't tell me straight up that they like me. Then I ask them out because I misread their "signals" and I get rejected.
    I'm very forward and direct and I want my man the same lol

Also guys who can't take no for an answer. I ask men out too, so I get it. But once the person says no, leave them be.

What Girls Said 3

• He has the D and isn't giving it to me. lmao

• When they play mind games and don't come and tell me directly what they want.

• I thought you were a guy for a second but now that I realized your a girl I'm even more confused.

• Mind games are the worst if you love someone just tell them and stop acting like your not gonna die one day.

• Yeah right. I've noticed that shy guys are the ones who play mind games the most

• When a guy notices a girl he thinks is pretty but caves to peer pressure from his buddies that she's not attractive enough to hit on.

What Guys Said 7

• When they don't have the balls to communicate, be straightforward, expect you to read their mind, etc

• I like their poopers!

• Some of these fashion patters are just atrocious but they will tell you that you're blind before they admit it's ugly as hell.

• Their proclivity to project their inability to communicate with other humans onto me as though it's my fault somehow.

• "I'm fine" 😑

• They want equality only when it's in their favor

• When they avoid being straightforward and clear.