If you died today, would you go to hell or heaven? Why?

READ THIS BEFORE ANSWERING: Don't say "no because it's not real!!!". Let's assume it is (there's proof, pics, vids, testimonies, whatever you want). I just wanna know if you think you will according to the things you do.

I would definitely go to hell. I've done lot's of things considered hell worthy (even if I don't consider some of them to be bad things)

• Yes I would go to hell
  • No, I would go to heaven
  • I would go to whatever's in between (been kinda bad but good enough to deserve a 2nd chance)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm, I'm a good person and I DO believe in god, so I don't think I'll end up in hell, but I'm also not very religious (as in I don't practice my religion) So I'll probably end up in between and god will let me panic a bit before sending me to heaven.

What Guys Said 33

• I'm not sure, I've maybe had too much sex in life but some girls have said I was a devil in bed and some have said OMG that was heavenly... maybe I'd just float between the 2 hehe

• Probably C. I mean by all accounts I am a straight edge, but internally I burn with pride. I am very Pharisaic and brimming with lust. I imagine that all of the times I received the sacraments should count for something. God would probably send me back to Earth against my will.

• I would go to heaven. Because the bible says that if I believe Jesus Christ is god, he came to earth as a man, He paid for everyone's sin on the cross, The sin i deserve do go to hell for he took upon himself on the cross, And that he died and rose again on the third day... The bible says if I believe that then I will go to heaven. John, 6:29 He did all the work for us, all we have to do is believe.

• He also said there is no other way into eternal life, but through him.

• I just went H. A. M. on a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. My body is my temple so I'd go to hell. But hey I only cheat once a week on my diet God. Can you give a guy a break? Lmao

• thefilmexperience.net/.../edwood.gif
    God would truly be merciful if I got into heaven...

Cool username, Gramz

• I mean... as I understand it, not having faith is reason enough to go to hell, so I probably am. If good deeds and moral principles is enough to go to purgatory (the name of the in-between you speak of) or heaven, then yeah I'll go to one of those two.

• On the contrary, Blessed Seraphim Rose posited the idea that atheists may actually be closer to God than anyone else since they are at least grappling with him. If religion is analogous to a relationship, then who do we often have the most trouble with? Ironically those we are closest to.

• @JRICHARDS1996 Interesting idea, I never thought of it that way!

• neither, cause if god exists, he knows i've always wanted to be a girl, so i guess he would reincarnate me as the one i've always wanted to be.

• Depends on how strict the criteria is to get in.

• I'd get kicked out of both... so I'd just start my own form of 'nirvana' >:P
    I'll call it 'Pervana' :v

• Looks like you're going to hell

• I know, chill. I was joking. Obviously no one knows and I asked just to see what people think of themselves. I'm an atheist.

• lol ok just making sure... some people tend to go crazy at this point XD

• I assume Heaven because I had a dream once where I went to Heaven after dying. Fyi Jesus can't come back (He's still grounded for the first time.)

• I would go to heaven. I have done bad things, but we have all done bad things. I think God (if there is one) forgives us for a lot of the bad things we do. Unless of course, you've murdered someone or something awful like that

• So you think no matter what we do, we're all going to heaven unless we killed someone?

• Pretty much. And other really really horrible crimes besides killing like rape or something. I can't really think of any specifc examples.

• Neither.
    I plan to go to Valhalla.

• How the hell would I know

• pretty sure I'll end up in hell lol

• Depends. Am I dying in battle, or just some random shit like a car wreck?

• Whatever's more painful

• Why painful?

To me... in my beliefs... there is a huge difference between falling in battle and dying from some random shit. Not everyone who falls in battle is guaranteed a place in Valhalla, but it sure helps.

• I honestly find no difference lol I don't believe in those things. I just wanted to know if by what religion or whatever says, most of us would go to hell or heaven.

• I'm not really sure, I'll just leave it to God when it's my time.

• Heaven I've not done anything truly evil

• I would take the stairway to heaven

• I endured enough hell on earth and I was nice to pretty much everyone so I'm going to heaven

• Nope I'm enjoying my existence
    Why are you going to hell

• I am already in hell... so heaven I guess

• I don't know how God will judge me, so I do not know.

• Heaven!
    I'm the worst sinner, and I regularly hurt women for sport! (not for fun though).
    But against all odds, I still end up in heaven!

*Magic*
    Poof!

• Going to hell

• Neither... There;s no such thing sure.. I will be reborn

• I guess heaven. Let's be optimistic

• I would go to heaven i think... Because im a good person tbh.

• I think they are gonna go to hell those who is gonna answer by "heaven"

• Definitely hell, I'm a God middle fingering asshole!

• Heaven for sure! I hope. lol

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 15

• Probably hell. Although i try hard to be a good person and help others as well as go out of my way to be kind to others. But i have had dirty transbian sex so that's gonna count against me.

• Yeah that's probably hell worthy

• Actually there are plenty of denominations that do not think that you are committing a sin by having 'dirty transbian sex'

• But the Lutheran church for example is fine with Transgenders,
      They have a Trans person as a PASTOR

• I sin a lot... but I'm a good person, i like to share and donate money etc. But i watch much porn, sext with guys etc. That makes me bad but i think regardless of my sins god will take me because i love and believe in him, my definition of heaven is religious tho i hopr you meant that

• hell but it's cool wit me

• No idea but I always tell people I plan on being a ghost so I dont have to go anywhere 👻

• -.- I know I'm ganna go to hell 😢😢 I'm really bad :/

• I'll go to hell along with some of the greatest minds and most influential figures in history.

• Based on my own belief in karma + all of my ex dates general consensus = hell.

• None, because there is no life after death, unless one resurrects.

• I'm probably not going to heaven, yet I'm probably not going to hell. Somewhere in between.

• I'm pretty sure I'd be going to hell if I died right at this momen...

• I don't know and I don't care because I don't believe in that stuff

• Well, I'm gay, so I guess it would be downstairs for me then

• Well I'm an atheist so you decide I don't really believe in that shit

• Why do you people keep doing this? what's the fucking point of posting an opinion like this one in a hypothetical question where I've already stated it doesn't matter if you believe or not

• Eh... I don't know, honestly. I've been a good person, and I have helped a lot of people along the way. I go to church and worship, and read my scriptures and do Bible study and service projects and spread the word. Attended Bible college. Raised my kids to know and love the Lord. I have sacrificed a lot for the good of others. On the other hand, I never forced my kids to go to church, I question a lot of religious principles, and I have a few sexual morality issues I'm sure I'll be judged on. So it's probably a 50/50 tie. Neither one would surprise me.

• in my religion you never really know at all... because someone whom you see as the devil himself could end up in heaven and someone who looks like an angel could end up in hell
    you dont know how good/bad you or anyone else is... so I don't know really lol
    buuutttt... i think i might go to heaven , i hope lol

and dude, you're not dead lol its not too late, so what if youve done bad things?
    we are only human, we are NOT meant to be perfect... we are just supposed to try our best
    just repent and start over simple as that.

• I don't care about changing so I go to heaven, tho. I just wanted to know what people thought of themselves. I'm still gonna be the way I am lol