Whic Phone Better iPhone vs Samsung?

Whick Phone Better iPhone vs Samsung?

• iPhone.
  • Samsung.
Which lol errata

Most Helpful Girl

• Samsung/Androids by far. I can chuck my phone across the room with 0 damage. 1 phone drop and boom screen shattered. You can do a lot more on androids anyways. Dunno why people like iphones so much.. they're kinda just a plain jane at a premium price in my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• This will obviously depend upon a few things.
    I assume you are talking about current flagship models, so iPhone 6S/6S+ and Samsung Galaxy S7.
    On the hardware side, the iPhone has a more powerful processor (the Apple A9 chip, vs the Snapdragon 820). On the flipside, the S7 has more RAM (4GB, vs the iPhone's 2GB). The S7 has a higher pixel count and pixel density (2560x1440 in 5.1"), but the iPhone screen is still pretty sharp (1920x1080, 5.5", 6S Plus).
    Their cameras sport the same pixel count and video resolution (12MP stills and 4K video, although the iPhone's sensor supports 1080p recording at 120fps).
    Their battery capacities are also similar, at 2750mAh in the 6S Plus and 3000mAh in the S7, although personally I find the 6S lasts a little longer. (More optimised OS, less pixels to power, etc).

As for the software, that will be purely objective.
    I hopped off the Android train at around V4.3, and jumped on iOS at V9.2. While I can say iOS is going really well, even on my current 4S, I was having a bad experience with Android as I was on an older, budget smartphone (Huawei Y300). The OS choice will have to be up to you.

So really, they're fairly evenly matched.
    If you want in-depth reviews, I suggest LinusTechTips on YouTube.
    Linus' iPhone 6S Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tJ4QJd4nzg
    Linus' Galaxy S7 Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttENxkTroYg

What Girls Said 11

• iPhones are overrated as fuck I think, so gotta go with the good ol' Samsung.

• I have an iPhone, shit sucks! Its so limited and you can't do ANYTHING with it.

Whereas, Samsung offers a lot of capabilities to apps, more space, etc.

Iphone is pretty on the outside but sucks on the inside. Kind of like a hot guy with a shitty personality.

• I hate apple and all that it stands for.

• both are on the same level.. I love my iphone but I wish it had samsungs battery life and the option of memory cards... but some apps aren't as good with a samsung, the emojis are annoying and its not water proof like it says :( I had to leave it in rice for 3 days for the water to leave so my sound would work :|

• Androids for sure.
    More customization.

• Iphone in quality, samsung in memory/data/free shit.

• It depends, but generally I'd say iPhones are better

• iphone 6s plus!

• But Only Screen Very big

• Samsung

• iphone

• I don't think one is better than the other. It's just what feels better for you. I suggest going to the store and playing with both to see what fits you. I personally love my iPhone and wouldn't switch to android

What Guys Said 15

• Samsung is a brand, not a phone. Samsung sells hundreds of phones so unless you tell us which one you are interested in, we can't say. But even then it depends on your needs. Apple and Samsung produce great phones, depending on which ones you compare there is no "better" one

• iPhone. For so many reasons.

• between the 2 id go samsung.
    Though I read you can get much better value for money ordering some chinese phone brands as they don't spend nearly as much on advertising or use physical shops I don't know about an app store though.
    There's also a linux based phone which I assume would be more reliable than apple
    Though apple is probably best if you're not particularly good with technology as the bare basics are made very easy to use though you can get better value for money and reliability as I think you pay a lot for the brand.
    I have an old Iphone 4 and I've looked at some chinese phones and a linux phone as potential hopefully less temperamental replacement. before that I used an even older samsung though it could do much less and lower specks as it was purchased about 6 years older I remember it being slightly more reliable.

• Hate Apple, last phone was rubbish m8.

Android is so much nicer in my opinion, your cell phone is more like an unlocked computer. My last one was much bigger than my iphone, better camera. With the latest ones im not sure but I'll always go samsung just for the OS.

• People like Apple for their own reasons simplicity in use, good virus protection, somewhat "hip" in design and feel, but the price premium and lack of anything as far as technology is concerned being better for me would mean Samsung, at least the same performance, less price

• I prefer the Samsung on this poll, because i'm a techy person that likes to tweak all their electronics.

The iPhone is better for most people, because the phone is way easier to learn and use, and is more stable in its software.

• Samsung is a lot cheaper in Europe

• For what? I like using third party apps, for that reason I stick with Android devices. Apple is a good system, I have an iPad that I often use, I also have a Samsung phone that I equally use. For the money though Samsung is probably better.

• simple person = girl

complicated person = android

• Samsung, they are fairly easy to use, good performance and their built much better then iphones and more durable and better quality then the iphones, except the galaxy s6 they dropped the ball on that flimsy hunk of junk

• Iphone... but if you love free stuff.. then samsung

• I think this gif will tell you where I stand on this matter. media.giphy.com/media/ai0TEzlgcPvHO/giphy.gif

• I prefer Apple but they're both good.

• Neither.