What's the meanest thing someone's said to you?

Just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• i was told i was ugly by a girl, and other times girls tell me to get the hell away from her, and that no one wants me.
    ever since then i dont approach girls or talk to them, unless they talk to me first but its very short. im obviously afraid of girls, they are so mean, nothing lovable about them, other than whats on the outside.

• Not all are like that

• I think the same thing about guys. It's depressing to hate half the human race. I struggle with seeing guys as real people. Most of the males that I've met have treated me like I'm not an equal, not one of them, or even someone they'd take seriously.
      I've also had the same experience you had with girls- they terrorized me in school. Then I met a group of people (who happened to be mostly girls,) that were intelligent and kind and valued respect and open-mindedness. We never acted like the stereotype of the immature backstabbing mean girls. It made me realize that not all girls are like the ones that hurt me in school.
      I haven't had that kind of friendship with a guy yet. But I have hope.

• @Skye199 i dont hate girls, i just know enough to not bother them, because they obviously dont want me, and being im naturally unloved like that scares me away from them.

Most Helpful Girl

• See, this is probably the most beautiful thing about having a deep, COMPLETELY trusting, sexually submissive relationship -- it lets me reclaim, and "own", all the mean shit that's been said to me over the years.

I've *always* known that I've had a deep submissive streak in me, and that hurtful words have had a special power to play on my heart -- for good OR for bad.
    I remember when I was 13 years old, suffering from deep depression, when I'd get out a notebook and just write out, over and over again, things like "I'm worthless"... "I'm nothing"... "I'm useless"... and so on.
    I remember when people -- especially boys -- would say these things, however flippantly or casually, and they'd hit me unexpectedly hard in the heart when I was least expecting it.

If the wrong person had said them, one too many times... they could have destroyed me.

But, I met the man I love, and trust. The man I can completely submit to. The man I've given my whole heart, soul, and life.
    During what might be called "role play" (but it's WAY deeper and more powerful than that), it's... strangely *liberating* to hear him scream these things at me.
    "You're worthless!" From the man who values me more than life itself.
    "You're nothing!" From the man to whom I'm everything.
    "You fucking slut!" To his beloved wife.

Suddenly, these words don't hurt anymore.

They don't hurt at all.

Just like that... they CAN'T hurt anymore.

Because I know he'll never break my heart or my trust... suddenly, those words have lost all their power to hurt me. All they can do anymore is...
    ... turn me on.

<3

• @smmyskittles interested in yr thoughts here

• @Smmyskittles Yep.

If you have the fortitude for it -- and if you're capable of fantasies with a sufficiently abstract (faceless) partner -- you can start doing this, in fantasies, NOW.
      It will hurt like hell at first, and you will cry a LOT... but you'd be surprised how much you have the power to overcome all that bad shit just through the sheer power of yr own imagination.

... and then, once that lover comes around? Oh boy just wait. <3

• Beautiful!! I understand what you mean more clearly now :) @redeyemindtricks

What Guys Said 17

• Maybe "go back to your own country" when I was in the U. S., when I didn't really have much of choice. I happily would have if my parents allowed it.

• What ethnicity are you?

• @phil2 I think mixed features tend to be kind of unusual in a way that divides audiences. Some will find them exotic and very interesting, and others just very unusual. For me the plus side is that I usually know where I stand as far as whether a woman finds me attractive or not, it's usually quite strong one way or the other.

• @phil2 I also have a friend who has two kids, both half like me and have quite interesting features. The boy has dark hair and green eyes, the girl has dirty blonde hair and black eyes. It's a very unusual combination of features, though I think very attractive. I'm a little more boring -- dark brown hair and black eyes.

• That my dream was stupid. It was the same as calling me stupid

• Lots of people imply I was stupid without actually saying anything.

So I get what you mean

• I am happy to hear that. Good for you

• @phil2 she told me that when I was 12

• I honestly don't remember. I am nice to pretty much everyone unless they are a dick. Then I step up to them and then they piss there pants and run away like a dog between their legs. Lol

• I don't know. My friends say all kinds of shit I don't pay attention to

• I get I am dick a lot baha

• The meanest thing I have done:
    Flipped her on belly , covered her face with blankets, exposed her butt , rode for a little then just walked away in the middle of action to My laptob to continue work

• I was told that I'm lower than the feces of a dog. Im obviously paraphrasing.

• "You're worthless blah blah blah, you're not my son" - Love, dad

• That if I went home and shot myself
    No one would give a shit

• "your only a 9/10"

• I approached a girl her exact words were "Ew gross, get away!"

• Ur bench is weak bro, after working at it for over a year I was sad 😞😞

• making fun of my appearance

• Ah, this is quite good. I was told life would be much better if I was never born. This came from my mom in one of her rage filled moments. My mom vented her anger at me so I got loads of nasty stuff said to me over my life time, not to mention some nifty physical abuse.

• "Go back to your own country"
    This mostly comes from old people who are stuck in there old racist ways. It's sad to hear it but whatever.

• I look like shrek

• That I was pathetic, disgusting, and a fucking selfish person.

• People say stuff that reflects who they are some times. Instead of trying to understand, some people would rather play judge. It's terrible

What Girls Said 20

• The meanest thing? Well what comes to mind when I think of that is when my mom told me that if I don't lose weight, my boyfriend would leave me and I would never get married.

My boyfriend at the time never mentioned my weight as being a problem. He actually told me he thought I was sexy and always wanted to have sex with me. The relationship did end, but I don't think it was my weight that was the problem.

I just remember feeling so worthless after my mom told me that. She always tells me that I won't get married due to my weight. But I'm a very curvy girl. Always have been and always will. I'm stocky, I have broad shoulders, thick thighs. But I'm very active.

• My mum always makes fun of my weight too. She said guys would reject me saying I'm fat.

• Haha thanks!! :)

• I remember what it was like to be a fat kid, and I know telling my kid that those kids are just jerks is not really going to help them. I know having clothes that look nice will help them feel more confident. Hopefully if I do get the chance to have kids I can enstil a lot of confidence in them so that if someone calls them fat they can feel confident knowing that person's opinion has no power over them.

• That I was going to be a fucking nobody because I was "retarded" (a knock at me having a minor learning disability)

• That they wish I had died from a car accident I was in when I was 15, and ended up in hospital for months after.

• He said " you look like some third world skinny brown girl with a attitude."

😂😂 I don't know. It's always stuck with me. Even though I ain't a dweller.

• When I was a teenager, I had a huge fight with my dad and he said "what did I do to have you?" It hurt my feelings so much I stopped talking to him and cried my eyes out in my room. He later came to me and appologized and said he didn't mean it and just said that in a moment of anger. I didn't fully believe him but I forgave him anyway, I still remember the angst I felt :(

• My mom said something like that to me once.

She was like... sometimes I feel like I became a mother... why did I become a mother.

I couldn't stop crying in class.

• I think some parents don't know how hurtful and confusing those words can be, especially if said to a kid or a teenager. When I grew older, I reminded my dad about this story once and he kissed me and called me a doofus for believing those words. But one really can't help but get hurt in such a situation. I'm sure your mom didn't mean them either.

• I have soooo many but two instantly come to mind.

"You belong in the ground with your mother"
    -Said by a date during an argument in our hotel room while on vacation

"Don't let her fool you gentlemen... she's POISON. NOTHING BUT FUCKING POISON!!! I wouldn't SPIT ON HER IF SHE WAS ON FIRE!!!"
    -Said by a date @ a crowded casino event as eight security staff approached.

• "I was only looking for fun and you [first name] [surname] are a whore"

I can still hear the words in my head so clearly, and they still sting.

• He's the whore.

Guys like that... you know honestly, words don't come to mind for the filth that they are.

The fact that you feel bad about those words to this extent prove that you're a nice, sweet girl who is anything but a whore.

• Yeah, he doesn't even know me to know that - and I was a virgin at the time lol So his thoughts of me were wayyy off.

• Being called stupid and moron by my own parents if I were to make a mistake and one of them happen to be in a bad mood at the moment.

• I don't care too much about the insult but it's from whom it's coming from at that very moment that hurts.

• Probably something about me being a troll.

• "The second you stop turning me on, you're useless to me."

😐 Charmer, he is. Really.

• That I was ugly. 😕 But that was junior high school. Stupid kids. To my surprise the person that called me ugly remained ugly herself, whilst I became a beautiful butterfly 💃🏻. Take that you ugly witch!

• don't remember, don't dwell on that shit

• That I'm a "worthless piece of shit"

• You're not. The person who said it to you is.

• I don't deserved to be loved

• Too many to think of the meanest

• "You will never do something good in your life, no one cares about what you do"

• "You were right I didn't care at all I don't regret"

• I think that all I'll ever be is a 'worthless hole', it hurt cause of past experiences in my life.

• I told my boyfriend my period was late and that I might be pregnant. He called me a slut and a whore and told me to get the f*** out. He made me feel like someone trying to "trap a man" by claiming this.

• They told me I was "too much" (for them to want to deal with).

• When I was nothing but sweet to them.

• I think the meanest thing someone's ever said to me two things come to mind:

The first was after playing withy my feelings and plotting against me the whole year my 'friend' said, "What, what did I do? I didn't even DO anything."

And I was so naive I actually believed her.

The second was also another 'friend' of the same friend circle who I cared deeply about. When I was trying to tell her that another girl behaved a particular way to me, she gave me a pointed stare and said, "You do realize she's one of my CLOSEST friends, right?"

I was so young back then that I was just speechless. I was like... you talk shit about me for the whole year, disrespect my hard work and effort, say things that truly affected me for years to come, and then you actually have the nerve to act like... I still can't really explain it.