Any one here pratcie martial arts or any type of fighting style like boxing muai tai karate?

I been practicing practically my whole life my friend used to box and in middle school high school he used to wrestle and he leading judo this year

My grandpa and mom taught me karate and my uncle ( not really my uncle friend of family)
Was teaching my tai kwon do. but I stop practicing for a while now.

No time Lol but I spare with friends Lol at the boxing gym up the street everyonce and while.

Any body practice maybe for fun or exercise. if I do start again I gotta get back in shape I'm 12 pound over my normal weight I used to be in when I was practicing

Most Helpful Guy

• I've taken boxing and muay thai and wrestling.

What Girls Said 3

• I boxed when I was younger. Lots of fun. I actually wanted to get back into it but family does not approve.

• @BertMacklinFBI - You immediately came to mind. :)

• No but I wish I did.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have martial arts training, not yet at least. All I did is memorize some Jujutsu small joint manipulations and submissions from my martial arts books.

• Just wrestling.. MCMAP in the Marines.

• I have black belts /shash in three styles of martial arts.