Why do guys smell so bad?

Ok not all just my cussin I have had to share a room with him for the past 2 months and are room smells like farts all the time I have to use like have a can of air freshener
WHY DOSE MY GUY CUSSIN SMELL NOT ALL GUYS DAMN!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how old he is and on his habits. Is he a teenager? If so, then it's natural because puberty but I still suggest taking a shower every day. If he's not, then he probably just has poor hygiene and should pick up his habits and start changing. Besides, it's NORMAL to shower every day and have a clean (ish) room.

• He is 14 and he does shower every day most the time but he makes the room smell and he has horrid morning breath

• lol it was the first thing that came to mind i was mad abut falling in the toilet any time i had to pee in the night i was awake and pissed abut it lol my cussin lucas fell in once 2 i started smacking seth in the back of the head every time he did it lol

• Haha well it's just a habit for us guys, it takes time to adjust from these behaviours once girls start complaining about it especially after doing it so long lol
      Oh my fuck also I just realised I need to start shaving again my face is fuckin shit now hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• Every room I've ever been to where one guy or more sleeps, it smells like "guy" and it's not a good one. I don't know why but for some reason they tend to build up odors in their sleeping quarters. I know what you're talking about but I don't have an answer. Sorry.

What Guys Said 24

• Your argument would be null and void, unless you had a chance to smell EVERY man, and conclude that hey ALL smell bad.

• Ok I did not say all taken way to fare read update I sent it before I ment to

• So you know 1 guy that smells bad. Most guys don't smell bad. This also applies to women as well. Some women smell bad as well. Some people just have either poor hygiene or they have some type of health problem. I know a girl that sweats like crazy, it is a medical condition she has and she just can't help it.

• Because you, are not attracted to guys.

I would look at who I am sexually attracted to, if I were you.

If you had said, why do some guys smell bad.

But why do guys smell bad, opens up a whole can of worms that has me questioning your sexual preference.

• Read update it was sent before I sent it I have a boyfriend ya no I'm not in to girls

• Evolutionary trait for protecting females. When humans where hunters and gathers, males developed a bad smelling stench as a defense mechanism to protect females against predators. Instead of animals coming into camps going mmmmmmmmm food, they'd come into camp going pee ew I'm getting out of hear.

• well, guys are not made to be beautiful like girls, and naturally smell beautiful so crack a window open if their man smells bothers you.

• The window is open and he is going to be out it if he doesn't quite

• have you tried sleeping on the couch, or else ware? its only for 2 months it will pass soon enough lol

• tried just followed

• It attracts girls. They love the musky smell 8)

• I'm not talking about a musky smell I like that read up date

• Guys and girls both have B. O. and fart and shit. Women have an extra bonus that can smell bad if not well taken care of.

• A lot of guys don't care about their hygiene. I'm someone who can't stand smelling foul around other people. I actually brush my teeth about 4-5 times a day to avoid bad breath lol

• I'm assuming he's a teen lol you. Its kinda just a stage. Haha sorry you have to deal with it.

• im going to kill him and u right he's 14

• Bahahahhaha 😂😂 good

• Backup demon on the cleanliness will destroy you

• Unfortunately, boys are extra stinky at that age.

• why? why?

• Well, it's that age where their bodies start making unpleasant odors. We start sweating more and our feet stink more. We're barely understanding about basic hygiene. You'd surprised how kids in HS didn't even use deodorant and i went to school in the desert.

• just because your cousin smells bed doesn't mean every guy does

• Ya I know that I did not say all guys it sent before I was done

• That is what it used but my cell cut it out

• so im only talking abut my cussin not all guys i like how most guys smell

• Because we're just a bunch of filthy bastards

• Diet can be a factor, processed foods and certain meats decompose in the body making them smell worse. This can be reverse by increasing fruit and vegetable intake

• We secretly put dog crap in your nostrils while you are sleeping. Some pranks never get old...