What was the last time you?

Had an awkward moment/were embarrassed?
What was it?

Mine was yesterday. I was working in lab, studying some slides. My friend comes and says "what are you doing here when *my crush's name* is in the library?" Without even realizing that his best friend is also standing beside me. He understood everything🙈🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny thing how during any random moments, I suddenly remember all of the stupid awkward things I have done up to 10 years ago, and yet now hen I actually want to recall something, I can't.

• :( please try
      *Looks at you with puppy eyes*

• Aww thanks it's actually night here right now lol
      Welcome :)

• Sleep tight then :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My entire life is an embarrassing awkward moment

Currently it's dealing with feeling like people think /I/ smell like shit garbage when its lingering from the garbage man coming in to ask a question

What Guys Said 2

• Probably the time I farted loudly in the library. I was not expecting it to be sooooo loud but it was soooooo loud and everyone in the area looked and laughed. It was like someone right at that moment came and put a megaphone at my ass. LOL. I was a little bit embarrassed but not really very embarrassed. Please don't judge me.

• Umm when I licked my yogurt cup clean in front of 13 female coworkers in the break room and they were all staring at me like... i1127.photobucket.com/.../u1sgnKN.gif

I'm like "what a nigga can't eat... im hungry as hell >_<"

What Girls Said 1

• It's been a while. I can't remember the last time.