Im blocked is there still a way to talk to him?

ok well for those that'll want to say ''He probably blocked you for a reason", there was most certainly no reason. So here's the story. Me an him talked and he confessed hi "love" then dated another girl. I still talked to him for about 2 weeks then I find he blocked not only me, but my friend as well. i found a way to talk via Skype but he ended up blocking me on that after a month and a half to two months. I jut miss my friend guys. is there a way to talk to him? can i completely avoid calling on a phone or shoud i let it rest.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you get another sim card in your phone with another number you can contact him. Or you can ask a common friend to pass a message.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's obviously a reason he's blocking you: he doesn't want to talk to you. Surely you've figured that out by now.

What Guys Said 10

• Seems like he has fine to great lengths to avoid you and block you. Just leave it don't chase him.

• Sounds like a restraining order may be in your future.

• Oh geez you sound crazy. Walk away before you get slapped with a restraining order.

• Show up outside his house?

• Lmao nutjob

• Show up on his doorstep with flowers. And maybe your Dad, carrying a shotgun.

• leave him!

• He doesn't want to talk to you.. stop being so needy

• lol your a crazy stalker

• Nah, i think he wants to be left alone. You probably hurt him in some way that not too obvious to us

What Girls Said 3

• Let it go.

• So you're saying he had no reason for blocking you? You're deluded love... and a bit mental too, leave the guy alone. He's made it pretty clear he does not want you to talk to him.

• Let it rest. Give him space. Hell unblock or talk to you when he is ready!