Accidentally got high on paint, will there be lasting damage?

Yes. Get it out. I am indeed very stupid. However this happened last night, though I still find the entire situation to be hilarious. Just, who even accidentally gets high on paint? Apparently me.

Anyway, so what happened was, is my mom was like "Paint that bathroom" and I was like "okay". She gave me white paint, that turned out to be white "Oil-based paint primer". So apparently very strong stuff. Now that by itself isn't what got me high. See I'm such a genius, that the thought to open the window to vent it out didn't even OCCUR to me until I was like "Woe, I'm getting dizzy." And my older sister was with me too. And you see, I'm a very small person. I only weigh like 83 pounds right now. (trying to get it to 87 at least, but, it's hard). So we started feeling dizzy after about a half hour, and then an hour later we were just high. Luckily a little after I think we should of been dubbed officially high, I was like "Okay, we should get out of here" and so we left the bathroom and sat on the porch for a while.
Apparently I'm a big idea person when I'm high. Which is funny. Part of what makes that so funny is the simple fact I convinced my older sister our mom didn't love us and that she drugged us on purpose, and so while my sister was genuinely concerned about this, I was just laughing my head off. Convinced her of some other not so nice things too. Also funny...

ANYWAY, that didn't cause like permanent brain damage did it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unlikely it caused any lasting brain-damaged. Not more than getting drunk once or twice.

I am still buffled at your 83 pounds weight. You are like a stick or super small. Or both.

• Well I do look thin, but the way it's distributed makes it look at least "kind of" healthy. But yeah, I'm 4'11" and just a tiny person. People make comments on it all the time where I work, but they all think it's like the most adorable thing in the world. I love it!

• Almost midget-heigt, lol.

n german we have a term for that. "Standgebläse".

Stand = stand/standing
      Gebläse = comes from Blasen = blowing

Translates to a girl who can give a blowjob while standing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing would happen to you, my school building was near the arts building and the smell of Paint (all kind of) was always very much in the air, it never affected us.

What Guys Said 14

• I think the damage was already there, the paint just brought it to the surface lol... you've got a twisted mind...
    No, i don't think there's any physical or even permanent damage, at least not from the paint.

• I think you'll continue to live and thrive...

• It's fine, your IQ still remains at 90.

• Don't worry. If you could get brain damage from so little then I would've already become a zombie from all the Revell glue i have inhaled.

• Do you work with a lot or something?

• Revell? Those are models for building. When I was a kid I had a bunch of them and you have to glue the parts together. By the time I completed my F-22 I was so high I could fly the damn thing. :)

• Oooh I see xD Well glad you came out okay

• keep doing it and it will, but one time won't do much. However bathroom paint is way different than paint for picture painting, Its stronger.

• Na... I've inadvertently gotten a buzz from fumes on several occasions.

Worst you'll get from a minor dose is a headache.

• Oh good, I mean not the headache, and I feel better I'm not the only one it's happened too lol.

• Buy a painter mask at a hardware store. The really good ones look like this: http://cdn.dick-blick (dot) com/items/349/11/34911-0400-3ww-l (dot) jpg

• you should be fine, people do that all the time with no real damage

• To your reputation, that's for sure.

• Definitely not after one accidental use. It takes time to get brain damage from this stuff.

• Okay, so I'll just be able to laugh about it without worrying, that's great.

• I know some people with brain damage from this stuff. But it takes months or years of daily use to get brain affected

• You'll be good. I did that many times in high school. I think I still function.

• U high on paint and i high on LUV... what breed would we make?

• Smh amateurs , lol

• Yep your going to die

What Girls Said 5

• Happens to the best of us.

You'll be fine. It's not like you do it daily.

• See all those other opinions were making fun of my IQ, but it could happen to anyone! Like they've never done something stupid before lol.

• Well they are the type who have servants to do it or parents.

I guarantee they can't safely operate a clothing zipper without close supervision. Most people on this site are bigoted two faced idiots.

• You should be fine :)

• I think you'll be fine, but whoops. Haha.

• Nope, you'll live with no damage lol... & at least you enjoyed it :D
    Goodluck with the weight :)

• Omg yes you will feel the effects of this in your old age. You killed about 47 brain cells.