Is feminism good or bad for the world?

• Good
  • Bad
  • I don't know man

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Good, most definitely. And as long as we live in a multicultural society, feminism will always be needed as people from other parts of the world move to the west and live by the same rules or want to intigrate their rules in the west.
    And also sexual assaults are still an issue, whether or not guys from the west want to admit that or not.

• Actual Feminism is. Women shouldn't be blamed for being raped or made to feel like they deserve to be abused and should be treat like a human being. Men shouldn't be judged for having emotions or career they choose. Femininazis that think we should change our anthems and want women to be superior that's not the feminism we don't need.

• Overall, really good :) You still have women having acid thrown in their faces for refusing a marriage, killed for dating someone the family doesn't like, having their genitals mutilated, raped and sentenced to prison, forced to marry old men as children, prevented from getting an education, and so many more terrible things. Women still need to be uplifted, because in some areas they're raised to be less than men.

• Feminism in the sense of the ones who want equality is good for the world.

Feminism in the sense of the crazies wanting women to surpass men and have the world cater to them is bad for the world.

• Do you really believe women aren't equal to men in the United States? I mean if you tell me they're not equal to men in like Saudi Arabia or India, then ok. But here? I think they're equal; I think they even have it better than men.

• It's not like if women stop saying "I want to be equal", they're going to suddenly become more vulnerable and become lower than men. Men and women here are equal period whether women chant it or not. And that's a good thing, I'm not a douchebag guy who wants women to suffer

• @Melcart23 nah, I'm saying if women stopped voicing their concerns and opinions we'll start getting walked on all over again.

Which I'm not for. I'm not for anyone getting walked on. But I mean we can't all be middle aged white men, can we? Ba dum tsss

• Real feminism is absolutely good for the world.

• Today's feminism doesn't seem that good and has more hidden motives than actually caring about peoples rights.

• Feminism - yes. Feminazi's, no.

• Feminism is just a tool to bring equality to the sexes, which makes it good. Some people use it as an excuse to practice misandry, and that's bad. Feminism isn't a bad thing, how people use it is.

• Real feminism is good. Feminazis? Bad.

• Bad. 1st world women have the same legal rights as men. What don't they have? Anyway, a fair amount of feminists ignore the issues faced by men. Both men and women have different issues and should be dealt with appropriately...

• I don't see anything wrong with everyone becoming more independent

What Guys Said 8

• Everywhere that 'feminism' flourishes, civilization diminishes, cultural identity is dissolved, and male autonomy is undermined.

Men are politically minded to be sympathetic to women, and make sure the women in their society are happy. Feminist women, on the other hand, only care about women being happy. They do not care if men in their society are unhappy.

In fact, if you are an unhappy male in a feminist society you are simply shamed into manning up, you're a neckbeard, you're autistic, you simply need to get laid etc. That is an inescapable fact of feminism.

When women are unhappy, men do not shame women. They listen to their problems and try to fix them. And what do we get in return for trying to make women happy? Shaming for our own unhappiness, subversion of our culture and identity, and degradation of our civilization.

• For countries that need it such as Iraq, Iran, Saudi, and so on, it's great. As far as 1st world country's go, it's a cancer

• It was good on the first wave - and even they used very questionable means to acheive their goals. Went downhill after and was already a huge clusterfuck on the second wave in the 60s and didn't get better since then.

• Simply compare pre-feminism Western societies to post-feminism Western societies.

They've all gone downhill in pretty much every way you can measure.

What's that tell you?

• It's starting to do more harm to men than good it has done to women over the past now.

• Its good

• feminism is not about freedom
    its about some women forcing their ideas into other women

• It depends on what type of feminism.