What was the best moment of your life or an activity that makes you feel amazing?

nothing sexual please

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Taking a turn on my motorcycle at 160kph with my head about 6 inches from the traffic barrier. Leaning way down over , almost skinning the shit out of my kevlar jeans.
    That was stupid. That was fucking stupid.
    But also amazing.
    #organdonor

• cool

• @chintita
      Depends if you still have the energy and response time to do that sorta thing lol by the time most people reach 40 , 50 , they just ain't got the energy no more. Maybe you can be an exception to that rule :P

• hell ya i will i'll b a cool grandma

What Girls Said 4

• An activity that makes me feel good? I just LOVE high diving. Especially when I'm with my friends, we have fun all day long and see who can jump from the highest place.

• dancing to live music with friends who like dancing as much as me

• Rollerblading makes me feel freer than I've ever felt.

• when I go outside. I feel lazy at home.

Being outside makes me feel amazing.

What Guys Said 1

• The best moment of my life was being the first one in my family's history to earn a bachelor's degree.

What activity makes me feel amazing? Getting a good pump when lifting weights!