Help please? I don't know what to do?

I've been really depressed lately and I just feel so alone. And I don't know what to do. But what do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Read the New Testament of the Bible, read what Jesus said and be thankful.

Then think some positive thoughts, about anything. Find something good and think about that. Then contact someone you care about or who is in need, and lift them up.

then go to sleep... and do it all over.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey luvvie,
    I've been in your shoes and know exactly how you are feeling. As much as you probably don't want to face people and well the world, the best way to feel better is remove yourself from the negative space you are in. Ex I always stayed in my room with the blinds closed and it only made me more depressed. I suggest getting into a hobby you would enjoy. Also, have one friends over and try to associate yourself with someone. Create a playlist on your phone of happy music to get you in a good mood. Most importantly, remeber to take care of yourself and put your needs first. Talk to someone you trust and explain to them how you are feeling. Odds are, they've been there and are willing to help. More people have struggled with depression than we think. Stay strong!!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Story of my life...
    Try pinpointing whats making you upset, and making a solution for it. If you are feeling alone, try joining activities, going out, and being social. Once you have found someone you'd consider your friend, be close friends with them and maybe invite them over or something.