Name one trick that you pulled on your cousins or siblings when you wore younger?

Most Helpful Guy

• Got my brother to have my favorite cake for his birthday with the promise I would do the same for mine, then I didn't keep my end. He dragged mom into it, and she sided with me cause it was my birthday. Also told him I was being a jerk and don't fall for my tricks in the future.

Yeah I felt like a dick years later, but you don't think about that at 10 years old.

• lol dont worry I had all three of my boy cousins instead of grilled cheese it was girl cheese so it was just for girls got away with that for 2 years

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• My parents went out for the evening and i had to "babysit" my brother (11). I was 17.
    He didn't want to go to bed but instead wanted to watch the horror movie i was watching together. It turned to a little argument of which i finally gave in and let him watch the movie with me. I think it was a nightmare on elm street.
    So after the movie i sent him to bed, and while he was brushing his teeth i sneaked into his room and layed down under the bed. When he stood beside the bed i grabbed him at his ankle and hold on tight. He ran away but panicked so much he couldn't open the door anymore, and then he peed his pants. I had to yell at him to get through to him and get him out of his panic attack. I felt ashamed i did that to him.

• lol that's bad i tricked my 13-year-old cousin into think a skin walker was going to eat him when the lights flicked out on an old boarded up street the lights flicked and i saw a blond boy running like hell screaming please don't eat me i was 15 at the time lol that boy ran for a block

• Creep up bejind them and scream to startle them

• I had all three of my boy cousins that  instead of grilled cheese it was girl cheese so it was just for girls got away with that for 2 years i tricked my 13-year-old cousin into think a skin walker was going to eat him when the lights flicked out on an old boarded up street the lights flicked and i saw a blond boy running like hell screaming please don't eat me i was 15 at the time lol that boy ran for a block

• @soulbabe message me x

What Girls Said 0