Which of these feelings is the worst?

They are all horrible feelings that eat away at your soul but which do you think is the worst?
I think regret is probably the worst

• Loneliness
  • Regret
  • Guilt
  • Boredom
  • Stress

Most Helpful Girl

• I also think regret is the worst feeling. When you know that you could've done things differently and you can't go back in time.
    It's horrible.

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll get over all those except regret. Regret sticks with you for life. Regret is the worst.

• Yeah it's horrible knowing you could have done something different and now you can't change it

What Girls Said 8

• Guilt and regret almost go hand-in-hand.
    A person can live with loneliness, nobody cares about boredom (easy to solve), and stress is not impossible to cope with.
    When it comes down to it, guilt and regret are the worst, because they eat away at you. There isn't a solution. Lets say you do something bad, and you feel both guilty and regretful. You regret doing it, and you're guilty because you did it, so both emotions eat at you at the same time.

• Yeah true, regret usually comes with guilt, though guilt doesn't always come with regret, you only feel guilty if you did something bad to someone. Stress usually comes with everything though, guilt and regret can stress you out. And stress eats away at you too. And boredom isn't always easy to solve, maybe you've never felt the utter boredom that just makes you want to die but trust me you don't want to

• I agree with your point about stress, but there are a lot of relaxing activities that people treat themselves to in order to decrease stress. It isn't something that can stay with you permanently; stress is a temporary emotion. It does eat at you, but I have yet to meet someone who has been stressed consistently for more than a couple weeks.

Yes, I have felt "utter boredom," but being bored is usually a result of not being creative enough. There are so many things a person can do, so for them to be truly bored for a long period of time is absurd. Again, boredom is temporary.

• Guilt and regret are temporary too, I mean sure you will always feel bad about it when you think about it but after a bit it stops eating away at you. And stress isn't always temporary, lots of people are pretty much permanently stressed. But how long it lasts is beside the point anyway, the question was just which feels worst

• stress

• It's a close tie between guilt and regret. But I'll go for regret in this instance.

• guilt kills me

• Stress... there is only so much I can handle at once.

• Regret

• Guilt is the worst one for me

• Boredom i can't stand it.

What Guys Said 10

• Once something has happened, I try to learn from it. So I find no point in holding onto guilt. But stress for something I have to do in the future, that will break me down in a big way

• Definitely regret. Not knowing what could have been sucks eggs 🙁

• regret and loneliness are both the worst feelings

• Guilt. I hate feeling guilty.

• I put guilt under the category of regret, and I voted 'regret'.

• Yeah I guess when you feel guilty you usually feel regret with it

• Guilt. And it's also the most important one of those

• What do you mean by most important?

• It guides u and u should listen to it

• And I think most humans feel guilty about the same things

• stress is the worst.

• when you get my age regret don't matter

• I think guilt and loneliness second

• Guilt and regret i think