Is a refund possible through my credit card?

Basically I signed up for a 12 week art series that i paid hundreds for in advance. The instructor has cancelled the first 3 classes in a row due to conflicts in his schedule.

I I feel like canceling that many classes is a bit ridiculous and unprofessional. I asked for a refund and was told that it was against their policy. They can give me credit for future classes but that's definitely not what I want. At this point, I don't even want to attend any classes through them.

So my question is, is it possible for my credit card to give me a refund? I did request one already through them but haven't heard back yet.

Just curious what you guys think. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• The credit card company cannot give you a refund, you have to get it from your instructor. IF you signed some type of contract with them, you can tell them they violated the contract and if they don't refund it, you'll sue.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You can ask for their head office and speak to them!