I have perfume on my hand and it reminds me of my ex. I have no idea where it has come from. are there any smells that remind you of anything?

I've been sat here watching TV for about an hour and on and off I've been smelling perfume. I couldnt figure out where it was coming from or why it was so familiar but it suddenly clicked that its the perfume my ex used to wear. I then realised its on my hand lol.

I dont have feelings for her any more, but its so strong and is definitely bringing back some good memories.

the strange thing is i have no idea where it could have come from. its definitely something i have touched as its only on one hand, and it has to be in my house as I've washed my hands a few times within the last few hours.

i dont even know what perfume it is, but whatever it is reminds me of her. are there any scents that remind you of things?

What Girls Said 1

• Nope.

I don't know if this counts but a familiar/ spring weather reminded me of middle school

What Guys Said 0