What's your favorite climate and why?

Do you prefer the hot sun of a dry, vast desert or do you like the warm rains of moist and diverse tropical climate?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• cold heavy rain for hours
    <-- lives in Jacksonville FL so i get a lot of rain but its HOT as a motherfucker and DAMP as a motherfucker with Mosquito's everywhere

• Yeah, you'd definitely like Oregon. It rains cold rain all the time.

• we seem alike but are polar opposites we rarely get weather cold enough to ice the last time it officially snowed in Jacksonville was on December 23, 1989.

• Yeah it snowed 2 feet at my house last year haha.

What Girls Said 9

• About 80-95 degrees, low humidity, and the sun shinning! <3

• I like the latter because the effect/ color that it creates looks amazing. It makes me feel productive somehow.

• Rains

• I'm the opposite, I find that it gets boring after a while. It rains a lot in Oregon.

• Why didn't you like Vegas?
      I think Oregon or Seattle would be nice. Seattle has the sea next to it. I would love to see that daily. Even though it's constantly raining, it's way better than burning up and being dehydrated.

• I'm not a huge fan of all the adultery and gambling, rude people also. But it was very hot there and all I wanted to do was swim. Yeah, I love Seattle, there's a lot of cool stuff to do there.

• I like moderate climate. Like, the perfect medium. When it's not too hot but also not too cold. I don't handle extremes very well.

• Super cold climate! Like my heart. Jk. But I love when it's cold and snowing and raining. The best.

• You'd like the mountainous areas of Oregon in the winter, thats their weather for a solid 3 months or more.

• Damn I should move there.

• Due to the recent drought in Oregon and California there hasn't been much snow. But there's supposed to be a cold and snowy winter this year.

• Cool and wet.

• cold winter with a lot of snow :)

• I am in between on that one

• I suppose a Mediterranean climate, hot and dry summers and cool and rainy winters. Also, the Pacific Northwest climate, rain for weeks on end sometimes in the fall and winter and spring and a cool but drier summer.

• Cold and snow is what i like best. I've lived all my life in south FL so im sick of hot and humid.

• You'd like the mountains of Oregon then, lots of rain and snow and cold temps.

• Id love to move to like Montana, Washington or Colorado.

What Guys Said 12

• 75F mostly sunny, low humidity, light breeze during the day.

It's warm enough to wear short/Tag tops, but cool enough that your not constantly sweating and could were T-shirt and jeans in the shade.

• Yep, it's nice I agree.

• I'm on the water/boat/beach, 2+ times a week in the late spring< early fall so Its ok if it's slightly warmer, but when it's less it can get a little chill if you get wet.

• Yeah I understand, I wish I could be out there that much.

• I like the humid continental, thanks. Hot summers, cold winters.

• 80-95, clear and sunny with a nice breeze. Not humid at all.

• 20-22°C (68-72°F), sunny + light breeze

• I live in Florida and I really love the tropical climate, I don't do too well in the dry desert climate it's hard for me to breath.

• Huh, I went to Florida last year and all I did was sweat and drink tons of water. It was so humid there and the rain was warm, I didn't mind the warm rain. It's just every time it rains in Oregon, it's a cold rain. I prefer drier, warm and sunny weather.

• My grandparents live in western washington and I fucking loved it

• Summer bexause Suns out guns out

• wet and tropical

• Dry and warm like the typical walking along the ocean day.

• I like the room temperature, hate pretty much everything else.

• Sunny and 70's.

• about 25 degrees 50% humidity