Does anyone on here listen to Kpop?

Lol I love it and none of my friends like it at all :( and I really wanna find someone to talk to about it

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yup me

i always get shit from my friends "turn tht Asian shit off" and i'm stfu u in my car ur gonna listen to hyuna's new track whether u like it or not

• Lol I get the same they always ask why I'm listening to gay guys and I'm always getting mad. That and my boyfriend doesn't really like like so we never get to listen to it together. And I even nicknamed him after an IU song :(

• They sing Vibrato lol

What Guys Said 17

• I prefer to turn the sound off and just watch. They are very hot in there own special made-up kind of way.

• I have once or twice out of curiosity.

• I have never heard of more disgusting shit in my entire life.

• Yeeeees but we already met :P

• Don't even know who that is.

• I think this is JPop/Rock but I like this band called Nightmare. Listen to Rakuu on YouTube it's so good

• Don't even know what that is.

• it's okay but not what I listen to regularly

• only a little. However no matter what countries music, I can't stand the girl bands.

• Does Gangam style count?

• I hate Kpop

• Besides PSY and SNSD, I don't know much.

• I don't even know what the fuck it is

• Nawww i lean more towards c-pop

• I do. Kinda. I'm not a fan but I have many Korean songs on my playlist. Not popular songs so... maybe answer should be I don't listen to K-pop.

• No I don't listen to kpoop.

What Girls Said 11

• I used to be a K-pop fan when I was younger. 😅
    Now I still enjoy some songs (the older ones mostly, like 2009 era) and I am still an A. R. M. Y. :D
    But this K-pop craze starts to fade out of me. (Not completely since most of my friends are K-pop fans. 😂)

• I do sometimes but mainly single artist like CL, Hyuna, TOP & Taemin - not so much of a fan of all the groups except from maybe Exo bc they actually have some good songs.

• All the kpop friends I made was from going to concerts. Just start talking to people, swap media accounts. Boom! Friends!

• Lol I don't have the money to go to concerts. They never come to Florida and I can't go to KCon like I really want to

• I went to the first three and it's really overrated. It's nice to see a lot of kpop idols and k-celebs but it's FAR too overpriced for what you get. They're also disorganized as f. I'm still debating if I want to go to the one that's coming up. I'd only care to go to the concerts and not the convention but monies...

• Aw that sucks I really thought it'd b nice

• Nah, not my thing.

• not really. Unless Psy is a exception.

• I use to but I got tired of it

• Nope.

• I only listen to female singers and groups, but I prefer J-pop

• Yes! And have been for the past 9 years, once you're listening to kpop, there's no way back :P

• No kpop sucks major dick

• Nope