How insecure are you on a scale from 1 to 10?

0|0
22|22

Most Helpful Guy

• At this point, probably about a 3 or 4. I'm not a jealous type. I have more or less accepted how I look by this point in my life too. However, I realize I can be worrisome when it comes to some things (particularly non face to face contact). Like I always get a doubt that if I'm contacting someone I like or am interested in, I'm actually just annoying them and they are too kind to say anything about it. If someone tells me straight up "hey you are cool to talk to" or "you really annoy me" I'm fine and the rest of this answer doesn't apply really-- it's just when it isn't explicitly stated. It's weird and it's one of my flaws that I really don't like. : I just don't know how to fix it.

The consequences of this make it so I may just stop contact with someone I like. It's not that I don't like them, it's not that I don't think about them-- it's the fact I'm too friggin paranoid I'm just bothering them. I guess that itself is a form of insecurity. Perhaps I'm insecure in whether I'm any good or not as a person. I don't know. Uggghhh.

In the past, it's made me do things like try and come up with legitimate excuses to contact people/start a conversation. Anything from "hey, will you help me with homework" to "hey, will you check out these lyrics/song I wrote." Then I try to start a conversation out of that. I may feel too awkward just sending a simple "how are you doing?" text to someone without good reason. However, I can only make so many excuses, so I lose contact.

And, if someone responds with one word responses, I just kind of think "ahh crap, I'm totally bothering them" and may just make up an excuse to leave the conversation right there, even if I don't really want to.

... And that about sums up my main flaw/insecurity.

Alright, after reading what I just wrote, now I look like a bloody 6-7 lol. Wellll crap.
    media.giphy.com/media/Tq61BSwTIk5DW/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Off the charts. 10 would be the biggest understatement.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Depends on what the issue is about. And I don't go out of my way to make everyone know if and when I am insecure.
    Usually I'm insecure about my looks, I think of myself just barely average.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like a 9 I just hide it usually I recently just asked a rate me question and now I feel even worse I got pretty low ratings. But I appreciated their honesty most girls had me at below average in looks or average looking so I guess that's not bad and 2 girls rated me a 9 or 10 but now I am thinking maybe they just accidentally clicked the wrong button while voting. I mean why else would like 90% of the girls rate me from a 3-6?

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 7.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3/10 i generally know where i stand in most things. Some things im good at, other things im not.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5/10 , but only because my eyes get kinda blood shot every time I go out. Either because of contact lenses or allergies. people literally have asked if I was high.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to not bother about my insecurities because they won't get me anywhere and are just delusions in reality, so I'd like to say 0/10. What about you Máiiréad?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say that I'd rate myself as a 3. The only insecurity I really have is my stomach. I lost a lot of weight fast. But even then, I've learned to not let it bother me so much

1|0
    0|0
  • Solid 10

1|0
    0|0
  • 11/10 why else would I lift?

1|0
    0|0
  • broke the scale

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 0.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7-8/10

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends, but probably like a 9/10!

1|0
    0|0
  • 5/10 i don't know what to do about it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • If 1 is super insecure and 10 is I do what I want, I'd say I'm a 9.

1|0
    0|0
  • Insecure relationship wise career wise or personally?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any insecurities...

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe 2-3

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 10

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont think there's such thang as scaling cuz im way off the chart 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • 8/10

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Like a... 2, sometimes a 3.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the day. I can fluctuate from a 3 to an 8.5

2|0
    0|0
  • A big zero, I'm not insecure at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • At this point, probably a 4. I used to be way more harsh on myself but I have gotten better about that. I think I realize the beauty of another woman is not the absence of another.

1|0
    0|0
  • 9/10...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhh, a 5 out of 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on insecure about what

1|0
    0|0
  • My confidence is affected daily by many situations in my offline life.

some days... I am a total zero
    other days... I am a 20+ and counting

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 i post hdil everyday :(

1|0
    0|0
  • About 3, maybe. I'm not really the insecure type and am pretty confident most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm maybe a 5, I don't really like my body, or when I see a really pretty girl, I feel super insecure probably a 7.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 9/10.

1|0
    0|0
  • Exactly 0/10

1|0
    0|0
  • 5. Came from being a 10. Working my way up to 1.

1|0
    0|0
  • Somedays 1/10 somedays 10/10.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fluctuate between one and five, depending on how anxious I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4/10

1|0
    0|0
  • 1000/10

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly? Around a 3 or a 4.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero. I mean there are things I don't love about myself and I can be critical on myself at times but that doesn't make me insecure. I accept myself as I am while always working on improving what can be improved. If all that makes sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • depend on what you talk about
    look : 3
    intelligence : 9

1|0
    0|0