Does this makes you a bad person?

If you have done a bad thing to someone you care about but have resentment towards them and feel no guilt about your behaviour, are you a bad person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes your a bad person if you do that.

• Even if they did a very bad thing to you first?

• As long as you move on and try not to do it again then it's fine. Just talk to him/her about it instead of doing something you miget regret.

Most Helpful Girl

• A bad person is someone who assumes what someone else is already thinking. Then the write and say stupid shit about you out of their own selfish anger. Then they hide behind different faces and Ames and pretend they don't know you and fuck with your emotions. (I know, I'll ask an unfair question so she can't answer it correctly) There is no right answer. It was a set up to begin with! Well fuck you too! I played the game for so long that If you really don't know how she I feels then they don't know me at all.
    That's a bad person

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. . . .

What Girls Said 2

• Well it depends, if you killed the guy who molested your kid and felt no regrets then I don't think you're a bad person because they're deserving of that. But if a guy breaks your heart and your payback is a false rape claim or giving him a disease then you're a scumbag. What did you do that you feel no regrets for and what did they do to you? It really depends.

• He broke me mentally and physically abused me for about 2 years. When I was at my worst, he left me, skipped the country. I almost committed suicide, had a mental breakdown. Physical abuse was minor, it was mainly emotional one. I tend to see the best in people, bad, so I forgave him. He did change but I still feel the emotional abuse as he is neglecting me intimacy and affection. So after some time I met someone who was very affectionate with me and I cheated on him. Felt so good to feel like a woman again and to be desired like that. I haven't slept with the person and its over now. I feel no guilt at all. I feel liberated and grateful it happened like it was meant to. So yeah something like that. I know I should probably leave but I do love him and he loves me, we are perfect for each other minus sexual relationship between us. Messed up huh

• Mmm, I see. Well good luck to you.

• thanks :)

• Having no guilt over a definite wrong is bad :/