Do you think this is messed up?

So pretty much I went to a party and drank for the first time. I was pretty drunk and there were a couple of guys who were getting too close to me and said they "just wanted to help". They probably were but they were touching my waist and etc. Thry kept wanting to take me outside the house and wanting me to drink more. I told them to get off me. Later on, my friend took my phone away so I would not text anyone while I was drunk. Somehow the guys were getting my snapchat. She let them scan my code. Do you think that's pretty messed up?

Most Helpful Guy

• That they were pressuring you to drink more so they could potentially rape you? Yes. Snapchat code, not that harmful.

Only go to parties if you know what you're getting yourself into, but there is a first time for everything.

Best of luck :)

• They were trying to make me compete with them. This guy kept saying to drink more to see who could drink the most. Weird thing is he was competing with me and only me. Snapchat is not that harmful and yeah I can delete them or block the guys but I hate how they didn't ask me for it. Yeah it was my first time and only time. Thanks

• "Just wanting to help" and "just touching your waist, etc" doesn't seem like a drinking game to be honest. A number of guys get girls drunk so girls become more willing to have sex with them, consent or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. You got in that state and as you were talking she probably thought they were friends. It's only snap chat. It's not like she gave them your address

• No she knew I didn't know that but yup it's my fault.

• Well if she knew you didn't know them then she should of protected you more but the snap chat code is something your overreacting about.

• Yeah I could easily block them or delete the guys. I just don't like how they got my snap without my permission but yeah thanks :)

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it is. Defriend that "friend" and consider yourself lucky to have not been raped.

And why are you drinking at 19?

• Yeah the whole situation is messed up. Your friend is not your friend. Need to not hang out with them anymore.

• Could be a case of sexual assault. Not sure.

What Girls Said 1

• Absoultely yes that's messed up! First of all you shouldn't be getting drunk period. I don't care if you're 19 or 90. Secondly and most importantly your friend is an asshole and she needs to not be your friend anymore. To me it sounds like she was trying to set you up to get raped. No guy who is "helping" you is going to be "helping" you by trying to get you to drink more.

Your "friend" taking your phone away so you couldn't text anyone could very well have been taking your phone away so you couldn't call for help or threaten anyone with the police.

Girls are trifling and evil as hell. They could be your "friend" for years and secretly hated you all that time. She sounds like the girl my aunt knew in elementary school. They skipped class to meet some boys and it turns out the girl set her up to get gang raped. She was only 10 years old.

Women will do some messed up stuff to you. My advice is drop all contact with the girl, never be near her or go where she's going and if you're going to be at a party don't drink. There are a lot of opportunists out there who would love to hurt you and a lot of hating ass girls out there who would love to set you up.

• Yeah I know. I was stupid as hell to do something like that. I don't know why I did it. You're totally right

• Please be more careful, and I'm telling you. That girl is bad news.