What hurts more a guy insulting u or a girl? Like a guy saying ur not a man or a female?

I say female but only because if they say stuff like that I'm so aggorant I'm like how dare u talk to me in that fashion.

When a but sat it I'm like I'm what ever Lol u ain't gotta impress u

• Guy
  • Girl

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like the guy, that hurts more.

A female friend, they don't do it intentionally. If they say something, I make sure they know how it sounded so they can adjust it accordingly. My friends and I don't do or say things like that to one another.

A strange woman - My first thought is "she's jealous/threatened" and it makes me smile. :D

What Girls Said 13

• When I was younger, insults from both sexes hurt equally. As I grew up and matured I stopped caring about what men I'm not romantically interested in think. For women I only care about the opinions of those I respect.

• I think a girl insulting me would hurt more. Simply because I think women should stick together and not make things harder for one another.

• In my country, the biggest insult you can say to a man is: you're not a man.

• idgaf about insults anymore, I get them all the time so I'm plenty use to that shit regardless of gender

• Generally other girls because I only really care if I care about the person, and most of my friends are girls.

But the worst is if it's from a guy I'm really into ;(

• I would say both because any insults hurt like hell for me. I am too soft for the world of predators lol jk

• I say women because they know how to really tear you apart from the inside with insults.

• (laughing) I am used to insults from both... people u don't respect can't hurt you.

• Depends on the person. Some people can't take insults better than other people

• A guy insulting me hurts more

• Guy I guess. IDGAF if a girl insults me unless she's my mother.

• You're aggorant? The hells that?

• I went to an all girls school so I was used to the odd bitchy comment but guys comments hit home sometimes. Not that I am out to impress every single guy out there. I just feel if I get a bad comment off one guy it might be like some others might say the same thing. Sparks a lot of insecurities from being bullied as a young kid. I know guys are different but when your at the receiving end of a bad comment it clouds your judgement.

What Guys Said 8

• Neither it doesn't matter the status of a person or their gender it depends on who they are. A stranger regardless if she's a girl or a boy I couldn't care less about their criticism however, if it was coming from someone I care about then that's different altogether but still wouldn't matter the gender of the person. Most of the time I don't care about criticsm though.

• Its more insulting when a girl does it.

• I say girl
    Simply because they tend to have cruel intentions

With a guy, it's just more of "eh, fuck you" tone. Which I don't care about at all

• I have too much ego to let anyone's insults hurt me.

• Gurls and i believe this goes for every gender cuz we build deeper emotional level with the opposite gender and to the point of trying to attract and impress. U got nothin' to impress or attract the same gender so there's nothin' to worry about as much as the opposite gender. Insults from the opposite gender can ruin urself esteem and much more.

• I just

• it doesn't bother me unless its a family member like my mom or my sister saying it or my boyfriend

• A girl since you can't punch her in the face