Do women find intelligent men attractive?

Hey guys, I would like to ask do you find intelligent person ( in academics, works, etc which involves a lot of thinking) attractive? Thank you!

What about an intelligent, humble and mysterious guy? Would it be attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it makes a man so so so sexy. I'd to find them attractive too in some way physically though for it to be a man I'd date. Not necessarily attractive in the traditional sense, but not repulsive to me if that makes sense? They can be average looking, I can find one feature attractive, (dress well, the way they talk, eyes, for example) and if they are really intelligent that will make me crush on him big time! Otherwise probably would have not given a second thought to him

• In response to your update : what do you mean by mysterious? I feel like what is mysterious to one may come off as shy or cocky to another no? I think I personally really like open communicative men. Unless you are talking about something else, a mysterious man to me would come off as uninvolved, or not into me so I would not be into him. I find that good communication and social skills demonstrate another type of intelligence and I like that too

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• oh yes. very.

• Definitely, as long as he's not egotistical about it.

• Well he's gotta be a hot smart guy for me to find him attractive.
    Looks are important too.

• YESSS!!!

• As long as he's willing to have intelligent conversations with me, yes!

• Yes I do. I also find ambitious guys attractive. Hard work and good morals.

• depend I don't like men who's too smart.

What Guys Said 5

• It puts you in the right box for women who have a rule against dating men who didn't graduate college (but they honestly couldn't care if you scraped by in liberal arts or are a leading theoretical physicist). There are also some nerdy women who really like intelligence in a man (but they are so rare it's barely worth mentioning them). Other than that, no, it won't help you one bit in the vast majority of cases. Women like men who are handsome, funny, confident and have social status, being very intelligent is a nice bonus at best.

• Yes, as I feel women like intelligent man rather then dumb who look handsome.

• yes they do, when they let them feel that way. it's usually icing on the cake though, my advice is hit the gym.

• no they don't, they love dumb guys without a job and money to pay rent.

• when the pull in six figures a year, are handsome and treat them like shit they can beat and rape them like female fantasy stud Christian grey