Have you ever had your prayers answered?

I don't belong to any one religion, but when times are hard I do pray. I wonder if anyone has experienced getting the help or thing they pray for.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a christian. yes it was my birthday and i prayed to god as a way of using my wish and I wished that I would meet my soul mate and one night I was given instructions on how to do it with a dream. the dream was very specific and detailed and the morning after the night it all happened exactly how the dream went. sadly I couldn't fulfill it, I was too nervous to take her hand. and to this day I think I'll always be alone.

• I doubt that you'll always be alone. Can you ask for another chance to meet her?

• I tried but nothing happened

• That would actually make a good story/movie. And the best to describe this now would have to be the song insight by depeche mode

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Call me crazy, pull up fifteen different articles proving me "wrong" and argue with me til your lips fall off. But yes, they have. Ever since I was a child I've prayed. For even the smallest of things I've prayed. As a child every winter I prayed for snow, and I can't remember a time when I prayed and it didn't snow. The only times I notice my prayers aren't answered is when I am not sincere. When I don't work towards something and do not truly want for that to happen. When I do not have faith, my prayers are not answered.
    That's how my experience has gone, I do not know others nor do I speak for them. But I know my own, and this is what I've lived. Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 7

• Yup I have had my prayers answered multiple times, sometimes it took only a few prayers only times it took years of waiting. But they were answered.

• Can I ask what prayers were answered?

• All sorts of stuff, social related stuff, protection, family, health, healing etc.

• If you take deafening silence as an answer, yes.

• Oh yeah for sure :)

• Yes , specifically 2 Ramadan's ago would be the most noticeable as everything i prayed i ended up getting i. e. a ps4, high speed internet and to pass my business exams in college.

• All the time and the times that my prayers aren't answer it's because they shouldn't be answered

• I asked god to kill everyone with the gears of time. you tell me

• Yes, My Aunt (whom passed away) is a Nun. She claims she prayed me into this world. If I need help I ask her. I also thank her for guiding me in the right direction in life.

What Girls Said 3

• all the time

• Can I ask what happened?

• Bunch of things that I can't really recall at the moment. I am not good with memories.

• I mean santa gives me presents so yeah

• Definitely, many times.

• Can I ask what happened?