Are you going on VACATION this year?

1926

Most Helpful Guy

• Not this year, I try to go every other year. So next year during the winter I may go somewhere.

Last summer I went out to the east coast of Canada and took my kayak and did day trips out to some large islands off the coast of New Brunswick, PEI, and Nova Scotia.

I either camped-out or stayed in some B&B's along the way. I rented a cottage on the ocean with a beach in Nova Scotia for a week and toured around.

It was beautiful and a lot of fun!

This year I am putting some money into the house. Constructing my new deck and paving the driveway this year. I may also build a change house down at the beach.

Most Helpful Girl

• My family and I are planning on road tripping up and down the north island to all the places we haven't ever been to or haven't been to in a while.
    So we will drive up one side and drive down the other stopping in places for a night or two along the way.

(New Zealand BTW)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 25

• Yes I am In August. I'm trying to decide either a cruise ship or a road trip to the Mountains driving a long distance

• Unfortunately, I already did last month :( I wish I chose a better time to go but I was hamstrung by my circumstances.

At least I got to meet my homegirl, @this_is_my_username! It made the trip so much better! :0

• Yep! I'm visiting the Netherlands next month and in December I'm going to Morocco, Italy and London

What about you :P

• Out of the country you mean or travelling somewhere? No unfortunately. I'm looking at something for next year but don't know if I can afford to go.

• As far as I know I'll stay home :(

• Los Angeles then Vancouver in August

• Vancouver is awesome, man! Visit Canada Place and walk around the Sea Wall!

• Yeah. France in August. Then Morocco in September. Then either Dubai or New York in October.

You?

• Hell fuking yea, Hawaii and ibidza Suns out guns out

• Nope :(

• Yeah, well, one is not really a "vacation", but I might be going to Chicago in a couple weeks for business. I don't really feel like going though. My real vacation starts in August, going to the Hamptons then Montauk :)

• no :'(

• I went to Florida for a week last month.

• No holiday plans yet

• Nope
    Haven't been on vacations since 7 years I guess :P
    Wbu?

• Yes, to Tampa, since I miss that city so fucking much.

• Nowhere

• No just staying home and having sex...

• The beach baby

• Went to Norway and Sweden last week, not sure if Im going to Italy or Spain... can't decide 😝

• Yes I am.

• I want to

• Not going to answer because the fact that you capitalized vacation really rustled my jimmies

• Yes I am, I'm going to Germany in a couple of days

• Yes. Once for a week in a couple weeks (already decided on destination) and another for two weeks in October. I haven't decided where I will go in October. Maybe Florida? Or Las Vegas? Or Hawaii? Or Canada? Or maybe I'll visit some relatives in AZ.

• Hopefully, thinking about Rocky Point, Mex (Arizonas beaches) or San Diego Ca.
    It's kind of a rerun of the last 10 years.

What Girls Said 18

• Kind of. I went with the family I work for to their vacation house for a week. I was still working, but the views were amazing and I "worked" by laying at the pool a couple days.

• No plans as of right now. When I get my vacation time in 3-4 months I might take a long weekend somewhere, but nothing vacation length.

Shit, I'm still considering where I could go to take a long weekend this weekend.

• My vacations are over. I went to the beach last week.

• i hope so. we're trying to plan something.

• yea going to austria with the family then greece plus 2 islands with cuz and friends

• Going to Florida in August. Should be hot lol

• Nope lol

• yup. Going to see sister and brother in law

• I don't know, maybe

• I'm supposed to fly into New Orleans at the end of July.
    I don't want to though.

• I'd like to, don't know if it'll happen

• Yes, to hill station.

• I hope so!

• Nope:(

• sea sand sunnnn!! :D :D

• Perhaps to the Grand Canyon in December

• Nopee

• I don't think. Someone catfish me and take all my money and the time my bank give me my money back I think vacantion would be finish :(