What's you most hurtful insult someone has said to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, so my ex cheated on me with a 60 year old asshole (she was 20 then) after talking about marriage and kids with me. When I confronted her and broke up with her, she said something like this - "If you dump me, it's your loss not mine. Be happy that you got to be with a gorgeous girl like me. I can easily get hot dudes to date me due to my looks, but an average looking guy like you can't get a girl even one tenth as pretty as me".

• Sounds like it really did impact you deeply... You realize how dumb she is, right?

• You did have her & nobody needs her. A 60 yr. old is not an accomplishment. Worked out for the best

• Lol fuck her bro. Shit I would of slammed her face into the pavement and made her as ugly as me. Wait w0t

Most Helpful Girl

• its personal.. its hurts even to think about it

What Guys Said 15

• "You're an arrogant son of a bitch that thinks he owns the world. You're pathetic and you aren't shit. You are worthless.. I fucking hate you and everything you do.. go fuck some random slut tonight to fill that empty void of yours"

-A lovely ex girlfriend.

Ayyyyyy 😂

• wouldn't know.. i dont listen to that noise

• Accused me of cheating on them (after she was caught cheating), when I absolutely-unequivocally did not! It is just not something I can fathom doing.

• I was having an argument with an ex and asked for something of mine back and she said "you can come and kick shit out of me and take it, but I'm not giving you it." I don't know if she'd been hit by her ex or whatever but it killed me inside (it still does tbh) to think that she could think I could be capable of that.

• You have a heart of stone.

• You are a worthless waste of oxygen and you should kill yourself- I said that to myself in seriousness a couple of times. :(

• "Your face looks like my butt!"

• "I must admit, you turned out doing alright. Having a nice job and everything.. I really didn't expect that from you".

He ment it as a compliment. But it hurt at the time.

• This girl I liked said I had no heart haha.

• Apparently nothing because nothing is coming to mind.

• Too many to mention. They're all hurtful.

• my big brother once said to me that if i ever had a child like you then i dont want any kids.

• I'm pretty good with insults and stuff; I don't really get hurt.
    The only insults that would actually affect me would be ones that I know to be true.

• shrimp, retarded, pygmy dwarf, abortion

• Too many to keep count from women. Sorry no offence. :(

What Girls Said 17

• "no one loves you"

• That I'm manipulative with a dirty personality 😩cut me to the core, coz it's not true at all 😳😩

• I honestly don't know which insult has been the worst since I was in a hugely abusive relationship. I can't make up my mind what's most hurtful between "whore" "filth" "You mess up because you are a natural born mess up" , "some girls are dumb but at least they have nice bodies, you are dumb and have nothing interesting." , I could go on for hours.

• I have called pretty horrible things but this insult, that my agriculture teacher from high school told me, tops them all. At the time, I was a high school senior and I went to school in a small town some the people I graduated with, I knew from all the way back in fifth grade. It was a bittersweet time for seniors and before my agriculture class, I had left my English class.

75% of my English class was crying by the end of class because we would miss each other. I went to my agriculture class and tried to put on a happy face. For my agriculture final, we had to do an interview. My interview didn't go great, and my teacher actually said I had no personality. I kept smiling and pretended to understand.

I was horribly insulted I knew I had personality I had six good friends and I know it's not a lot but that was all I needed. I am not the most outgoing person. I was nervous for the interview, and I was very sad knowing my friends and I were going our separate ways. Excuse me if I wasn't smiling ear to ear. At the graduation ceremony I tried to walk right by her but she forced a hug on me. I hugged her back but it was still awkward.

• My mother drunkenly told me I never had a chance in life.

• I don't consider the insults I receive hurtful because they don't hurt me at all. At the top of my head, an big insult someone said to me was "you're the ugliest thing on earth"
    I partially agree with the girl who said that to me, I may not be good looking but I'm not exactly the ugliest thing on earth. It's not like she saw every ugly thing on the planet.

• ..."You're too stupid for me" 😧😟😔! I can't believe he said that to me...👎👎😠!

This happened yesterday... for a stupid argument about China and Stalin!! ugh! 👎

😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟!!!

• My amazing grandma called me a dirty whore. Which is pretty ironic since I've never even kissed a guy.

• A family member told me I was a "worthless piece of shit".

• ''You are really stupid I am not going to pay school to someones as dumb as you"- my lovely parents
    this is the only thing that can hurt me

• I honestly don't know lol

• Confidential :( sorry

• You look fat and disgusting. Your hair looks horrible, your a Niger.

And I got people telling me to kill myself. And yes I'm the girl in the picture.. Do I look fat too you?

• "You belong in the ground with your mother"

• Someone told me I was a bad dancer when I was 12 and I never really got over it.

• I was called the N word.

• 'I don't like uou'