What are some of your hardcore beliefs?

By that, I mean what's something that you, personally, believe no matter what people say. This is anything from theories to facts, things that you might have seen or whatever.
P. S Religion is not included, that could go more under lifestyle choices

Most Helpful Girl

• People should be able to live however they want as long as it causes no harm to others. The big bang created the universe. Military personnel pay should never be the first resort for saving money in the USA. Churches should absolutely pay taxes.

• "The big bang created the universe"
      Whats funny is that the catholic church agrees
      Georges Henri Joseph Édouard Lemaître (French: [ʒɔʁʒə ləmɛtʁ] ( listen); 17 July 1894 – 20 June 1966) was a Belgian priest, astronomer and professor of physics at the Catholic University of Leuven.[1] He proposed the theory of the expansion of the universe, widely misattributed to Edwin Hubble.[2][3] He was the first to derive what is now known as Hubble's law and made the first estimation of what is now called the Hubble constant, which he published in 1927, two years before Hubble's article.[4][5][6][7] Lemaître also proposed what became known as the Big Bang theory of the origin of the universe, which he called his "hypothesis of the primeval atom" or the "Cosmic Egg".[8]

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that there is never a reason to cheat. Either you work on the relationship, or you quite. You don't cheat. Simple. This is one of those things that I truly believe is actually black and white.

What Girls Said 9

• There is no reason to suffer through solving pointless math/science equations without a calculator
    Trigonometry is useless in life unless you are in a career that specifically needs it.
    Ice cream in cold wheather does not make you sick
    Woman should stop fighting for equality ( we have enough )
    Zodiac signs are fake the alignment of the stars can't determine someone's personality
    The creationist theory is wrong evolution is right

Anyway those are my beliefs I don't try and force them onto anyone and I don't expect anyone to agree with me.

• The one thing I don't agree with is that women should stop fighting for equality. By that I mean it's pretty much ok here in first-world countries, but women should start doing things about those women stuck in places where women have a clear lower role in the social hierarchy like Afghanistan and Somalia.

• It's all good lol. But yeah there's always gonna be people who are ACTUALLY oppressed in this world and many modern day feminists are trying to help these poor women. I find that there's just too much focus on the typical 'feminazi' argument across social media and not enough people are focusing on the real problems, rather just arguing with those who take things too extremely. I always hear about those women in rural locations in Nepal, Saudi Arabia and many other places, having horrible crimes committed against them like rapes and 'honour killings.' But sadly media doesn't portray them effectively enough and not many people can hear about them.

• That's true the majority of society are blind to their hardships and struggles and the media favour covering the news on the latest fashion rather than the things that are actually important.

• America absolutely is not a Christian nation.
    People can do what they want, so long as it does not harm themselves or others
    Game of Thrones does not celebrate or normalize rape, sexual violence, etc. if anything, Game of Thrones acknowledges those issues exist instead of dancing around the issues.
    I also love that Game of Thrones is normalizing what real, normal breasts look like instead of the stereotypical comic book boobs that are very large yet remain perky and never move.
    The verdict that came out of the Stanford rape case was bullshit. It's even worse that Brock Turner got more time than 97% of convicted rapists.
    There absolutely is two justice courts. One for the rich, one for everyone else.

• cheaters won't change
    alcoholics are selfish af
    people who cheat are f***** cowards

• Waiting until marriage to lose your virginity, you shouldn't get a phone until your 15 at least, people should be involved in at least one school activity either fine art or athletic

• Responsibility and accountability

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with being LGBTQA+.

• in a relationship I mean I believe love shouldn't be something to hit

• I don't remember, partner!

• Religion isn't a "lifestyle choice" it is literally a belief in a higher power.

• Yeah sorry, I wasn't sure what to put it as. I know what religion is but I'm not including it because of that very reason. Religion is something people can change even though they may stick with one their whole lives. Beliefs can change as well, but for this I'm talking about things that people are SURE will stay the same for them their whole lives. Religion just doesn't fall under that category. Too many 'occurrences' to count it.
      P. S I'm not dissing people who are faithful, just stating facts that many people have converted and it's a normal thing.

• Oh and one more thing: don't hide behind your pathetic anon little coward.

• @BlueCoyote
      You sound very frustrated sweetheart, and it's making you come off kind of like a 12 year old. You should quit before you get further behind.
      Also, how does calling me a coward defend your case? And furthermore, you're typing from behind a laptop as well and I highly doubt your profile even gives your first name (not that I even bothered to check) so what difference does it make whether I'm anonymous or not?

What Guys Said 8

• - I believe that every person in this world has an untouchable human dignity (in fact, this is the first article of the German constitution).
    - I believe that every person deserves a second chance.
    - I believe that there are a few universal, objective, ethical absolutes. Such as "torture is always wrong".
    - I believe capitalism is a destructive system that corrupts societies by turning them into places where only greed and an attitude of "each man for himself" count.
    - I believe mother nature deserves more respect and reverence than many people give her.
    - I believe societies can function the best if they can find a good compromise between individualism and social coherence.
    - I believe alcohol is totally overrated.
    - I believe that you never stop learning. There's so little we know.

Yeah... I think that's it for now :-).

• That Super Mario Bros. is better than Sonic the Hedgehog.

• Like the other guy said, if religion isn't included that would be my go to. Cheaters are some of the worst people in the world, they never learn and instead of being somewhat remotely mature and leaving, they decide to fuck random people.

• Empathy, that's all.

• Everything in life boils down to 2 things - food and sex.

• I've none.

• ANARCHY based on the idea of morals and principals instead of anomie anarchy.
    The one I want it anarcho - capitalism the one I hate is anarcho - communism.

• That men fuck and women get fucked no matter what the position is.