As a young person, (>25), What you say are your biggest day-to-day struggles?

I'm asking for a explorative, conceptual photography project. Looking to understand and portray what it is that young people struggle to handle. It can be anything, responded anon or not, it doesn't matter, range from issues with friends or peers, mental health, body image, the work load at school or the expectations to behave certain ways. Literally anything, as personal or impersonal as you'd like. Thanks in advance

What Guys Said 1

• Tangled headphones. Hate that shit.

What Girls Said 2

• My only struggles are my habits. I am trying to form new, better habits but some are hard to stick to

• Honestly figuring out what career path I'll take once I finish college & whether or not I'll land a job quickly enough to start paying back student loans, etc. It all seems pretty daunting because I only have one year to figure this all out lol :) Good luck with your project! :)

• Thank you very much! To be honest, that is one of my main worries, and i still have two years left.. I hope you get it all figured out!

• No problem! I wish the same for you too! :) It's pretty daunting but I'm sure we'll both figure it out eventually :)