Question for any other Palestinian Americans, does it ever bother you that your tax dollars are going to fund the illegal occupation of your homeland?

It bothers me all the time :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that is a tough one - As others have said most would not agree with 100% of every policy their government undertakes - I understand the Palestinian issue is close to your heart but you live in a democracy, what I would do is listen to the candidates/parties and choose the person/party closest to your views or join a public awareness campaign about these policies to highlight the issue.

What Guys Said 7

• Who says it's illegal and if you don't like it then leave. I don't want you Muslim pieces of shit in my country anyway

• Kos omak

• Well who says I'm a Muslim? I'm a deist/pantheist and my family is Christian. And just yeah, I could leave, or I could try to change it and make a difference :)

• Israel isn't about Jews
      Israel killed muslims, Christians and Jews who are Arabs the natives of the land

• As an American taxpayer, I'm quite proud that some of my taxes go to Israel.

• And why is that?

• @Dimmu I'll answer when you tell me the point of the question. It seems like there is none.

• No there's a point, and mostly you will find it wrong

I don't own your mom and my friend doesn't deserve her

We call it the declaration from who doesn't have the privilege to whom who doesn't deserve
      en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
      Native Muslims, Christians and Jews lived in palastine before Israel, now native Arab Jews are second degree citizen in Israel
      And off course building a country based on religion and stealing against any kind of human rights
      But ,
      Would you consided me giving your mom to my friend a conflict or stealing?
      If you while defending you'd mom did a mistake , does it make you a terrorist?
      How would you feel if someone told you "let's make a solution by sharing your mom"?
      Would it make you ignorant violent person if you didn't accept this solution?

• Question is do you even pay in on taxes?

• Don't feel that bad , all governments support israel, even Arab countries
    Only Arab nations, and some educated people all over the world

, ignore these self-centered comments
    Noone agrees to all their country policies
    , they are just driven by hate

However , non muslims are twice as dangerous as Muslims in the us

• if it bothers you why the fuck are you living in the USA?

• Because I was born here and have a career here.

• So by that I assume you agree with every single policy of the US government?

• @BlueCoyote Exactly the point I was trying to make :) <3

• It should. The Palestinians got the shaft in my opinion with the creation of Israel.

• Do you think I care what bothers you?

What Girls Said 1

• Then maybe not live here? Not trying to be mean but if this is something that bothers you a lot then maybe it's time to consider not living in a country that's support you.